Post Your Recent Purchases!

Inshakoor

New Challenger
That's right! Sometimes you'd get a long pause and weren't sure if it'd load hahaha. Good times!

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Razion.
Have fun with it.
Wish I could find Kraut Busters or Fast Striker

Attachments

• IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 9

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Fuck NG Dev Team right in the ass for not making enough games and sending second hand game prices through the roof! There was a point in time I wanted Kraut Buster but even if they make a fourth printing or whatever they’re up to I’ll pass.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Fuck NG Dev Team right in the ass for not making enough games and sending second hand game prices through the roof! There was a point in time I wanted Kraut Buster but even if they make a fourth printing or whatever they’re up to I’ll pass.
I feel the same way, because WM games did the same shit with Paprium.
But after 10 years I got my copy, and was stupid enough to give them money again during the kickstarter.
I guess fool me twice?
I know one day I'm going to just bite the bullet and pay a dumb price for a kraut buster as well :(
I am a sucker.

deviljin102

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
I feel the same way, because WM games did the same shit with Paprium.
But after 10 years I got my copy, and was stupid enough to give them money again during the kickstarter.
I guess fool me twice?
I know one day I'm going to just bite the bullet and pay a dumb price for a kraut buster as well :(
I am a sucker.
Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $500 for Kraut Buster. I saw the youtube gameplay and it was beaten in an hour. I get the allure about adding indie games to the NGO roster because SNK isn't bringing new stuff out for that system, but, for NGDEV to not even fulfill orders that have been placed years ago is another thing. Obviously, their 2024 restock which may be hit or miss, will feel like some lottery system at this point and some people won't even enjoy the thing and would rather flip it. I mean I think at this time people don't even buy carts to play them anymore, just to display their plastic gold, lol.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Razion.
Have fun with it.
Wish I could find Kraut Busters or Fast Striker
LOL why? Where they developed by any noteworthy teams or people? Is the gameplay *ACTUALLY* any good? Would they have held their own back in the day?

What you have there is the equivalent of a UV protected Tengen cart.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
LOL why? Where they developed by any noteworthy teams or people? Is the gameplay *ACTUALLY* any good? Would they have held their own back in the day?

What you have there is the equivalent of a UV protected Tengen cart.

My post was supposed to say " I had fun with it "
I mean I spent an hour playing it the other night and enjoyed it.
The gameplay is decent, music is good. Visuals are pretty good.
Overall I'm happy with it.