Post Your Recent Purchases!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Zed Blade came in today and I'm enjoying it a lot! Dat soundtrack...

Also putting Todd's old Sega power strip to good use :D

DSC00356 (Small).JPGDSC00357 (Small).JPG

DeusVult

Another Striker
magician lord carton version finally arrived also got a copy of dungeons and dragons for the saturn

Attachments

• mldd.jpg
    mldd.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 518
After having a CD for awhile I finally picked up an AES and a couple games. Now I need to blow all my savings buying a couple more.

Purchased all within the last week or so. Would attach a pic, but I don't have enough posts yet.

Genesis: Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 2, Punisher, Contra: Hard Corps
Sega CD: Sonic CD
32x: Kolibri, Space Harrier
MVS: Bust a Move, KOF'00, KOF'01

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
After having a CD for awhile I finally picked up an AES and a couple games. Now I need to blow all my savings buying a couple more.

Good, you are a man now, toss those useless cds. I'll buy then cheap to help you buy a new home cart.

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
20541sg.jpg

Recent entry. Having such a great time. Thank you so much, Lord_Tibor ;)

Last edited:

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
ACRWJnQZdjLr4_-um5-ejm7CNhpNN4wx7fguYf0xEh01duh4RGS7mLaQhyguxdpenw=w1483-h616.jpg
Sorry for the crap quality, but my wife picked this up for free at a garage sale. He said it didn't work, but I plugged it in and BAM Mr. Do. The only thing that doesn't work is the first player joystick.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Man that is a sweet find. And a non-working joystick, that should be easy fix.
I know, I was worried when she told me it didn't work since I don't have much free time to figure out what is wrong, but nope, just plug it in and it was ready to go. Poor guy who gave it away got it from a church kids room and was told it was busted and he got it for free. I guess he thought it would be a project and never plugged it in him self.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
^Very cool find.

Click this before viewing for maximum pleasure

Saw it and had to have it
Spoiler:
xlrARw4.jpg

urmyokazu

New Challenger
Finally got my new Blast from cdamm set up. Got the DDR Solo cab a week or so earlier. I think they fill out the living room quite nicely if I say so myself :D

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Finally got my new Blast from cdamm set up. Got the DDR Solo cab a week or so earlier. I think they fill out the living room quite nicely if I say so myself :D

Great setup! Lots of variety with those three cabs.