yrmqueH.jpg

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Here's my take from the last group buy in the ZDTF:
Cosmic Smash
Capcom vs SNK
Shooting Love 2007
Illmatic Envelope (bought in the buy before this one, but hadn't posted it yet)

acv18qQ.jpg

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
got a pc engine on the way... saw a local bundle of games on ebay so snatched it up...

pcenginecards_zpsb222b93a.jpg

apparently they're all working except for Zero4 Champ... looking forward to trying these out :D

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
got a pc engine on the way... saw a local bundle of games on ebay so snatched it up...

pcenginecards_zpsb222b93a.jpg

apparently they're all working except for Zero4 Champ... looking forward to trying these out :D

Nice!

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher

That's too bad... Zero4 Champ is a fun game. Do you have a 6 button controller to enjoy with that SF2 huey?

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
That's too bad... Zero4 Champ is a fun game. Do you have a 6 button controller to enjoy with that SF2 huey?

no :( haven't even got my console yet, its being modded by a guy from pcenginefx forums and will no doubt only come with a single normal controller... i'm heading to japan later in the year (woooo first time going there!) so fingers crossed i'll be able to pick up a 6 button controller over there... or i'll keep stalking ebay for one and pay out the arse for it lol

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If your patient you can usually get a Ave 6 fairly cheap at an actual auction with slow shipping, or go talk to cdamm and see if he can get one for you.