Post Your Recent Purchases!

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Right here dude, though I'm not too happy about the quality of the fabric and print. 1cc shirts does much better quality stuff just fyi... though still pretty neat imho.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/uzi...ocation=front&ref=artist_shop_grid&style=mens

Yeah there are a bunch of mario records. I got some "not for resale" ones too.

Thanks for the link, $22 is a bit pricey for a lackluster quality of fabric and print. Still may get one though eventually, SFC had teh sexiest console box evar!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Congrats! Mason area?

1st the wedding now this, next will be mini-yodd!

Move-in in a week from today. Stoked.

l9db05744-m0o.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Congrats! Mason area?

1st the wedding now this, next will be mini-yodd!

Nah man. Next door in Maineville. This shit would be $100k more expensive if it was sitting in Mason.

looool what wedding? And no mini Yodd's either.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Knights Chance MVS just arrived! Pretty hyped to play it. Looks like a nice change of pace from my usual shmup diet.

Also, a sweet near mint bean Pro controller from Senior Loco himself (with original box!). I know that controller gets some hate, but it's compact size and short throw stick can be damn nice for puzzle games.

Bean is good for everything except fighting games...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
So can the basement.

l9db05744-m11o.jpg

That's awesome, I like how over there most houses seem to have basements. Generally you're not allowed to do that here and even if you can it would add significantly to the cost of building the house.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
That's awesome, I like how over there most houses seem to have basements. Generally you're not allowed to do that here and even if you can it would add significantly to the cost of building the house.

Towards the best coast basements are a rarity.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Ordered a Famicom about a month and a half ago for $25 shipped from Japan via snail mail. Just got here yesterday. Shes a bit more yellow looking in the picture than in person, my camera exaggerated it greatly. Overall its in super clean shape. The controllers are missing because I plan to RGB mod it this summer when Tim releases his Famicom kit (info on that here http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?p=1027604#p1027604)

One more Famicom saved from Cristoph!

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
So can the basement.

l9db05744-m11o.jpg

UNF! dat basement!

One more Famicom saved from Cristoph!

Except that ones in "super clean shape" and more than likely not on his list at all, if you really want to make the world a better place you should've bought a bunch of the crappiest most garbage looking famicom's you could find :-P

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
UNF! dat basement!

Except that ones in "super clean shape" and more than likely not on his list at all, if you really want to make the world a better place you should've bought a bunch of the crappiest most garbage looking famicom's you could find :-P

Actually I have about 3-4 piss yellow ones in my droor awaiting retrobrighting and new stickers so already did that.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nah man. Next door in Maineville. This shit would be $100k more expensive if it was sitting in Mason.

looool what wedding? And no mini Yodd's either.

You're not that far from me, in Goshen here. Need room for the ponies. If you need an extra hand finishing the basement LMK.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Actually I have about 3-4 piss yellow ones in my droor awaiting retrobrighting and new stickers so already did that.

Where do you get replacement stickers from? I've got a few yellowed Famicoms awaiting refurbishment in the summer sun as well.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Where do you get replacement stickers from? I've got a few yellowed Famicoms awaiting refurbishment in the summer sun as well.

This guy sells them although hes gone up since I last got them from him. He has a make offer so you might be able to get them for less.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Thanks for the link, $22 is a bit pricey for a lackluster quality of fabric and print. Still may get one though eventually, SFC had teh sexiest console box evar!

I've bought several shirts from RedBubble. They use American Apparel shirts, which are extremely soft, but are really cut to fit, rather than be baggy. 1CC uses Gildan shirts, which are about the cheapest shirts you can get. Next time you're at a thrift store, look through the t-shrts and you'll see that most of the "freebie" shirts that people have turned around and donated are Gildan.

RedBubble is also nice because they have a money-back guarantee, and don't even want the shirt back. They sent me a shirt recently that had a crooked graphic. I took a pic, sent it in, and they sent me another one without wanting the original back. I also ordered a shirt from them one time that I just didn't like after seeing it in person (there was nothing wrong with it) and they refunded my money without wanting the shirt back. This kind of customer service (and nice soft AA shirts) keeps me coming back to them.

I will admit that the print quality could be better, but it isn't too bad. 1CC printing quality is much better. Too bad he doesn't use decent quality shirts, which he should for what he charges.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I will admit that the print quality could be better

Agreed...they have some weird screening process which makes the surface of the print stick to other garments and itself. When you unfold the shirt, you'll often find yourself pealing the thing apart. After many washes, their shirts still behave the same. At least the couple of Ts I have from them. Oh, not to mention the weird smelling funk the print itself smells like.

Vistaprint shirts are the same although they don't use nearly as nice of shirt blanks as AA shirts.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
So can the basement.

l9db05744-m11o.jpg

broseph

make sure you have a battery backed up sump pump down there. if you don't - invest in one. Especially if you putting all your gear + cabs down there.

Had a flooded basement last week. I wish i had done my homework on sump pumps before the flooding. Fortunately nothing was damaged/lost.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
My mom runs a generator backup as well, after 2 flooded basements due to power outage she ripped the floor up and made sure she had a backup.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
broseph

make sure you have a battery backed up sump pump down there. if you don't - invest in one. Especially if you putting all your gear + cabs down there.

Had a flooded basement last week. I wish i had done my homework on sump pumps before the flooding. Fortunately nothing was damaged/lost.

Yeah, I'm gonna finish at least part of the basement. I'll make sure to look into the battery backed sump pump.