Post Your Recent Purchases!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
photo.JPG

SCSI2SD interface card. Allows a computer with a SCSI interface to use microSD cards as storage rather than a loud and clunky older scsi hard drive.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
photo.JPG

SCSI2SD interface card. Allows a computer with a SCSI interface to use microSD cards as storage rather than a loud and clunky older scsi hard drive.

Hmm, that seems very interesting seeing the price of SD keeps dropping

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
photo.JPG

Dude that is sick! I was not aware of its existence. The last scsi2 adapter that was available (to sata) was ~250 so I never picked one up. I'll have to snag one of these at some point!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
It would be sick if the scsi2sd could work with CPS3. Probably a pipe dream.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Who the fuck puts can soup in the fridge.

Same kind of person who puts boxed rice, boxed pasta, and avocados in the fridge. And owns a hot pink arcade cab that he claims is someone elses.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Hook, line... sinker :lolz:

Also hot pink =/= magenta =/= fuchsia

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Also hot pink =/= magenta =/= fuchsia

Hey, man. You can let the guy shoot his load in your mouth or you can just let him shoot it on your face when the time comes. Doing the latter instead of the former doesn't make you any less gay. Call that color whatever you want, but it suggests that AT THE VERY LEAST the owner has has some dick milling around the outside of his lips.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Clothing for my nekkid NAOMI carts:

Spoiler:
duJjYyl.jpg

Niiiice. Looks good mang. Looking forward to boxing those Atomiswave carts of mine.

Hey, man. You can let the guy shoot his load in your mouth or you can just let him shoot it on your face when the time comes. Doing the latter instead of the former doesn't make you any less gay. Call that color whatever you want, but it suggests that AT THE VERY LEAST the owner has has some dick milling around the outside of his lips.

WOW. :lolz: