Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Quote it. I'm not gonna edit it, I said you're all about free stuff. So? You're thick. I'm not gonna derail this any further.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
And A pair of Reebok Pumps

goatstare.gif

Pics Plz

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm pretty excited.
Pump1.jpg
pump2.jpg
pump3.jpg
pump4.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Quote it. I'm not gonna edit it, I said you're all about free stuff. So? You're thick. I'm not gonna derail this any further.
what ever you want to do to get your head out of the noose.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I also just got Alien Isolation (PS4). Not very far yet but it's pretty cool.
The game has promise.

KOF 95' MVS
Alien Isolation PS4
Atari Classics DS
Nakamichi 2.0 Surround Speaker Bar
And A pair of Reebok Pumps

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im not going to take shit from someone lying about me. get over it

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Hey jag, I have a non-working Metal Slug 4 or 5 (forget which) boot that you can have, if you want. So that this who fiasco wasn't a total loss for you.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
im not going to take shit from someone lying about me. get over it

Because it has been documented here before that you're known as a person who's more often then not the 1st in line when it comes to free shit.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Crazy Basquiat pumps! He was one nutball artist, that’s for damn sure. I spy a swastika on them :shame: (j/k)

Spoiler:
swastika_overview_new_2.jpg LMAO @ the celt one

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Because it has been documented here before that you're known as a person who's more often then not the 1st in line when it comes to free shit.

how about shut up bitch its not documented anywheres but whats wrong with getting what is offered? if i can use what is being offered why not? im not getting the stuff to sell. so yeah nothing. its only a bunch of fucking idoits who make up a lie and then keep just saying it. ive never demanded anything free which wasnt being given away for that price. shit its like some how we are not suppose to take the offer according to you. i will not be lied about. i never even seen a few like you do anything besides troll. i try to help on topic here where i can. how about you try doing the same

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Salamander Portable, basically a compilation with salamander, life force, gradius and one or two others

Fuckin cool!

Good ports? I gotta get in on the PSP SHMUP scene. Wish they worked on Vita too.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Fuckin cool!

Good ports? I gotta get in on the PSP SHMUP scene. Wish they worked on Vita too.

haven't played a hell of a lot of any of it yet as I got it while at work, but it seemed fine, i mean its just emulation at the end of the day but at least its using the arcade rom from what i could tell

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Darius Burst on PSP is good times, nice score!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Does the PSP have a lot of good shooters? I've never really had a PSP, maybe now is the time to jump in and check some of these games out.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Does the PSP have a lot of good shooters? I've never really had a PSP, maybe now is the time to jump in and check some of these games out.

In terms of compilations it has some good stuff - Soldier Collection, Salamander Collection, Gradius Collection, a compilation with visual novels and PCE Sapphire and In terms of other releases the excellent Darius Burst.