Post Your Recent Purchases!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
These came in the mail this week and I'm super excited to own Waku Waku 7 on MVS. WW7 has been a fav of mine since around 97 when I had the Saturn release.

You should be excited, it's an incredibly colourful game!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The graphic designer for a really cool looking romhack called Pyronaut did a limited run of posters to promote the game, using some of his original concept art. Been watching this game develop for quite a while now, so I was stoked to pick this up.
This looks really nice, game as well as poster. Still some available it seems.
Is there something like an official page or a thread or something? Will this be released on cart? I have no idea of the NES community... :(

//EDIT: guess this is it... and optomon's youtube.

Last edited:

DEL 707

Cheng's Errand Boy
These turned up this week.

Snes%206.jpg

Being in the UK, I never got to play these in my youth, not even played them on an emulator, so from what I can gather, I'm in for a treat!
Not playing them at the moment though, waiting on some battery holders to turn up so I can replace their internal batteries.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
These turned up this week.

Snes%206.jpg

Being in the UK, I never got to play these in my youth, not even played them on an emulator, so from what I can gather, I'm in for a treat!
Not playing them at the moment though, waiting on some battery holders to turn up so I can replace their internal batteries.

Good call on replacing the batteries, you are in for a lot of hours of fun!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
A lot of hours of grinding and not building up any skills whatsoever. Yay!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What? There's no grinding in Chrono, you can run right through it pretty easily.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The only hard battle in there is if you jump into the barrel in End of time at the first opportunity...

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
My Credit Card company gave me an Amazon gift card and I'm trying out Amazon Prime. So I got this for free (mainly for the rocket cable)
d7fbc1723ad59c9f3fb69c39ffaf4f4c.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Neo Geo X hatred is dumb, the thing works well as a handheld and now with all the soft modding it's even better than ever.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's pretty great for Pocket Fighter on the go. Seriously.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Undercover Cops (JP) get! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Hella excited, been trying to 1CC it on Mame for the last few weeks in anticipation. Gonna try to get a 1CC video for all 3 chars, even LOL zan who is ass.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Undercover Cops (JP) get! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Hella excited, been trying to 1CC it on Mame for the last few weeks in anticipation. Gonna try to get a 1CC video for all 3 chars, even LOL zan who is ass.

Congrats.

Good luck with the clears. It's a tough cookie IMO (not that I've cleared it).

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Every time I see one of those boards I'm amazed at how small it is, and I own one of the damn things.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
20150413_205623.jpg

Thanks to LegoSlug for the stick and dubdubdub for the rest:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Neo Geo X hatred is dumb, the thing works well as a handheld and now with all the soft modding it's even better than ever.

Exactly why I got the rocket cable. Wanted to mod it. My friend gave me the NGX a while ago. It is by no means my primary Neo. If I could have my cab at my work desk, I wouldn't be tinkering with this.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I for one love the clicky pad, I used some joystick grease on it and oh man what a dream. My GF bought one, it was all stock I opened it up fix it up for her like I mentioned previously, hero of the day, she loves it, I get to fuck around with it and then let it go, it's like having nephews and nieces, you play and have fun but then get to go home and live your life.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
20150413_205623.jpg

Thanks to LegoSlug for the stick and dubdubdub for the rest:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Pity that there weren't more SuperGrafx games made - it was a neat machine. Especially would have been cool to see CD titles push that extra graphics chip. At least the games it did get were good - Ghouls n' Ghosts and Aldynes will both keep you playing for a long time. Enjoy!