Post Your Recent Purchases!

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
unnamed (2).jpg
I still need to get Wario Land 2 Original Gameboy and Gameboy Color release along with Wario Land 4 on the GBA.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
View attachment 28010

My cab is getting ready for a makeover!

These for your Blast? post a pic in the blast club thread, I壇 like to see how it looks :)

Stealthlurker, the Astro-bartop is unreal. People going to get rabid when they see your MVU4-bartop alongside it.

Last edited:

Phexe

Quiz Detective
WWE Brawlstick came this morning and I got to work stripping it down. Tore out all the PS3 stuff, removed the junk madcatz Stick and buttons and put a Sanwa JLF and buttons in and wired it up to one of my AES Extension cable's.

Works really nicely, except I think i'm gonna swap in a Seimitsu LS-32 + Seimitsu buttons.

Still waiting on my JB Weld (to fill the blank spaces in the panel) and trying to find a place that will do laminated stickers to use as artwork(Australia doesn't seem tto do Lami-label ...sigh). Either that or i'll just get some black contact paper to cover the top in the mean time...

From This:
MfbMKbx.jpg

To This:
ZXz9yBl.jpg

EDIT: Would like to get this printed to use:

7L7wXpm.jpg

Last edited:

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
WWE Brawlstick came this morning and I got to work stripping it down. Tore out all the PS3 stuff, removed the junk madcatz Stick and buttons and put a Sanwa JLF and buttons in and wired it up to one of my AES Extension cable's.

Works really nicely, except I think i'm gonna swap in a Seimitsu LS-32 + Seimitsu buttons.

Still waiting on my JB Weld (to fill the blank spaces in the panel) and trying to find a place that will do laminated stickers to use as artwork(Australia doesn't seem tto do Lami-label ...sigh). Either that or i'll just get some black contact paper to cover the top in the mean time...

From This:
View attachment 28058

To This:
View attachment 28061

EDIT: Would like to get this printed to use:

View attachment 28062

Contact noodleshirt aka mamepatrol over at Aussie arcade. He prints all sorts of stuff. Panel overlays, sideart etc.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Got my FocusAttack order in on Friday. New LS-40 joysticks and silenced Sanwa buttons installed :)
b28b10b6605f5ed5bb45609d6efe662c.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Yeah, I had to widen my Genesis slot even more to get those Sunsoft carts to fit!
Great game!

Yeah it is,still even with the console having it's slot widen i still had to use a game genie as a bypass.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
unofficialitguy, Nice looking and choice of CP hardware. I didn’t realize that the shaft covers work on both the 56/58 and ls-40. I’ve been meaning to try the 40’s for a while, I know they are usually stock on the neo candy cabs. Since you went with royal blue buttons, I probably would have kept the black shaft cover and dust washer and just done a royal blue balltop to keep things uniform.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
View attachment 28044
I still need to get Wario Land 2 Original Gameboy and Gameboy Color release along with Wario Land 4 on the GBA.

I absolutely love the Famicom Mini GBA series - the packaging is unbelievable. Paired w/ a GB Micro and you are in gaming heaven.

Cdamm gets these in stock at Windy pretty regularly, I got a few of mine from him and I completely adore them.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Really nice dude :D

Thanks 😊

unofficialitguy, Nice looking and choice of CP hardware. I didn’t realize that the shaft covers work on both the 56/58 and ls-40. I’ve been meaning to try the 40’s for a while, I know they are usually stock on the neo candy cabs. Since you went with royal blue buttons, I probably would have kept the black shaft cover and dust washer and just done a royal blue balltop to keep things uniform.

That sounds like it would be pretty sweet looking. I ordered two sets of red and blue covers and tops. I was considering swapping the black balltops on my Big Red with red ones and then doing the blue on the candy. Now I'm reconsidering my color choices. Damn it!

They play really nice. The silenced buttons do take a little getting used to but play solid.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Stealthlurker, the Astro-bartop is unreal. People going to get rabid when they see your MVU4-bartop alongside it.

Thanks :) Rob is starting to work on my NeoGeo bartop, can't wait. The first one he did looks amazing.

Thinking of going with marquees from the early games from '90... Magician Lord, Nam 1975, Super Spy, and Cyber-Lip. The ones I remember seeing for the first time and being amazed by...

What's cool is that the Neo joystick panel is also detachable and can be used as a stand alone joystick.

11143097_1629781393938069_6135883577189504346_o_zpsz9pvrocb.jpg~original

(picture from his FB: https://www.facebook.com/multigamesystem)

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I am usually not too impatient waiting for things but this little guy, between waiting to order, ordering and waiting to pay, to waiting for it to arrive, seemed to be a PITA.

7pS6JlJ.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I am usually not too impatient waiting for things but this little guy, between waiting to order, ordering and waiting to pay, to waiting for it to arrive, seemed to be a PITA.
Just outta curiosity, what were the reasons you went with the GDEMU over the USB-GDROM? I'm not trying to troll or anything, only curious 'cause I got the USB-GDROM and am wondering if I made the right choice.

J-Burns

n00b
I originally joined this forum to buy mostly non Neo games and accessories. I started collecting games a few years back and since I came across this I figured I would share with you my first AES

image.jpg

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Just outta curiosity, what were the reasons you went with the GDEMU over the USB-GDROM? I'm not trying to troll or anything, only curious 'cause I got the USB-GDROM and am wondering if I made the right choice.

I don't know if I want to broadcast my rationale but...here it is. I knew about the GDEmu first and had been hawking the site for a long time waiting for a window to open up to buy one (before I knew about the USB-GDROM). So there was some time invested already. My only substantial reason for my choice was I then watched some videos about the USB-GDROM and it looked like some other mods really needed to be done in addition to installing the unit (putting in another fan via soldering) and that at the time the USB-GDROM couldn't mess with all of the file formats seemed like a non-starter. Also, I am a cheap bastard when it comes down to it and I would be lying if the cheaper price point wasn't attractive for the GDEmu. Finally, I had a chance to get the USB-GDROM in June when SAG first had them for sale but I balked and they have been pretty much sold out since so I felt like I missed the boat for the time being. Anyway, so I pulled the trigger on the GDEmu. We'll see.

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I still have my original Genesis from back in the day and I had it widened to fit Japanese Mega Drive games... so more recently I widened it more to fit the even larger Sunsoft carts.
If it wasn't already cut I would also use something as a pass through.

Really damn,though i don't mind using a game genie as a pass through.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I picked up a couple of 3.2 Unibios's for my MV-1F and MV-1B. I had the battery in the 1F replaced too.