Post Your Recent Purchases!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Tekken Card Challenge is a fantastic game and my favorite on the wonderswan, I only have a handful of games for it though...hopefully you'll play it...can this game be considered a RPG...maybe...but too cool to be a RPG anyway.
I picked it up because of your recommendation in the Wonderswan thread - I've only played it for about three hours yet and need to figure out a lot of stuff about how it works. But yeah, it's fun, even though I can't read any Japanese :)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I picked it up because of your recommendation in the Wonderswan thread - I've only played it for about three hours yet and need to figure out a lot of stuff about how it works. But yeah, it's fun, even though I can't read any Japanese :)

EG got me into Tekken Card Fighters. I played the ever living hell out of that game. There used to be a really good guide and translation on GameFaqs.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Don't worry about the Japanese. The cards all have numbers, attack power and so on, also the characters are pretty easy to identify 'cause some of the characters (Kanji) have arrows on them which mean they're linkers, kinda like a combo card of sorts. It's all about luck too but you can get a hang of the rotating method and aim for your best card. You can also edit your deck, if you mess around with the options you'll figure it out. I was lucky it all clicked with me, I never managed to get a guide for it, I got the game eons ago when the wonderswan was still a new thing so there wasn't any guides back then :(...lol.

Travelling along the planes it's pretty easy too, just keep going right...north sometimes but mostly right.

Great toilette therapy on that one...should dust it off and start playing it again...great dumps ahead.

Edit: The Guilty Gear Petit games are also great, so is Megaman & Forte, it uses trhe screen both ways. As for GG Petit games, well they're great if you can get used to that damn D-Pad or if your games come with the "coin" that helps too.

Edit 2: GGP2 plays way better on the commands, way more forgiving.

Last edited:

BodyHammeR

I quoted Rot., He Went in DRY!
never even heard of this. looks interesting

Mr. Cracksman was released in 2013 and Ninja Saviour was released in 2015. Both can be downloaded freely from Relevo's website as .ROM files.
I just liked having an actual cartridge to play them (:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I feel like I haven't seen StealthLurker post in this thread in a while...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My PGM2 collection is now complete thanks to NeoEsZ! :) Also got a nice copy of Android Assault for Sega CD via eBay. After spending some time playing last night, I'd say both are grade A titles. First impression of Knights of Valour 3 is it's probably the best IGS beat 'em up, and definitely the most technically impressive. Likewise, Android Assault is probably the best Sega CD shmup (who knew?) - I'd rank it a notch above Lords of Thunder and Silpheed, and much better than Robo Aleste and Sol Feces. Can't believe I only heard of it recently. Really looking forward to digging into these some more.

DSC00465.JPG

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Wyo, you need Night Trap, no joke. Congrats on Snatcher, game blew my mind when I was 13, mainly just because of how it combined two of my favorite movies (Terminator and Blade Runner) so damn well.
Never got around around to scooping Android Assault, probably too late now since it's apparently shelfy-status among queens.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wyo, you need Night Trap, no joke. Congrats on Snatcher, game blew my mind when I was 13, mainly just because of how it combined two of my favorite movies (Terminator and Blade Runner) so damn well.
Never got around around to scooping Android Assault, probably too late now since it's apparently shelfy-status among queens.

Thanks man. Android Assault can still be had for $50-$60 with a little patience.

Wait, Night Trap is good?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
It's special in a WFT cheese sort of way. I won't spoil this scene, let's just say don't show this one to the wife/gf.

c1fa8922467d610d10f40d0bdc2af1c1.jpg

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
IMO a lot of the FMV games on SCD are worth playing. A few I recommend are Wirehead, Kamen Rider Zo, Road Avenger, and definitely Night Trap.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Got these in over the past few days. I'm not into the whole amibo craze but I was able to get this one with shovel knight for a really good price. I was pleasantly surprised by this game, its really good and the amibos aren't super cheaply built like I thought.

Dolphin blue boot, can't wait to give it a try.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
4000.jpg4000a.jpg2000a.jpg

I've been collecting them for years. I own probably the biggest and most diverse Krauser collection on planet earth, and I'll pay anything for cels of him.

Last edited:

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
A few of my recent pickups, I have been loving Golden Axe at the moment although I still can't beat the last stage but I'm getting closer! I was happy to get another copy of Soul Edge in mint condition with the spine card, its one of my favourites of all time and I really wanted a nice example.

I happened to go into WH Smiths (book store in UK) at lunchtime last week and saw the SNES/Mega Drive book on the shelves, this was a surprise since it went out of print ages ago and copies on eBay used to be around 30 pounds plus, lucky for me they did another run!

IMG_4548.jpg