Post Your Recent Purchases!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I just picked up a big red 6 slot cab over the weekend. I've been looking for one for quite some time. I've had a small collection of MVS carts, but got 11 new carts with this cab.

Here are the MVS carts that came with the deal:

Art of Fighting
NAM-1975
Ninja Combat
Magician Lord
3 Count Bout
Baseball Stars Professional
Windjammers
World Heroes
Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Top Player's Golf

The gentleman who sold it to me made me a fantastic deal, and even delivered it to my house and trained me on how to use it!

Nice! The fact you found that in flower mound Texas (i assume) makes it even crazier

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
The bulk of my cost came from the MVS games. Though the genesis games weren't cheap either. Still cheaper than if i would have bought them from ebay but forum price wise i seen them cheaper. The chance came to snag them all at once was too tempting for me. I have been eyeing a candy cab for a while now but decided to go the console route instead mainly to build up my library.

Big sega MD/genesis fan here tacoguy, you got some real sweet shooters there, i'm still after el viento myself, but the prices are starting to get a little crazy.
I got shinobi III and castlevania bloodlines this week, both class games.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Okay, idk if this is a bit off topic or not, has anyone seen and picked up any of the AES carts off Aliexpress? I have seen them when looking at getting a multicart for my MVS, and I am curious as to how the quality is.

Look like bootlegs. Let's see all rare games missing case and manual with 999 quantity available and shipping from China. Seems "highly questionable".

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
cx130xujq16zu845g.jpg

Got these in the mail today! My Waku Waku 7 boot had yet to arrive, so Galaxy Fight will have to do for now. I am gonna spend some time on it tonight, after work. Afterwards, I will post my review and overall thoughts on it here on the site. As for the Stryder board, that is for my dad's MVS...which has yet to arrive. But yeah, thanks Supergun and JNX!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Look like bootlegs. Let's see all rare games missing case and manual with 999 quantity available and shipping from China. Seems "highly questionable".

Well of course they're bootlegs, but I am wondering of how the build quality is. Chinese quality is very hit and miss, sometimes you will get a product that is of fantatic quality while most of the times you end up with cheap plastic and paper. Considering the guy selling them is the only one insane enough to do it, I am curious as to how well made they are. It seems someone has bought some carts off him before, so I am curious if anyone here bought some from him and can shead some light onto how the quality is.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Well of course they're bootlegs, but I am wondering of how the build quality is. Chinese quality is very hit and miss, sometimes you will get a product that is of fantatic quality while most of the times you end up with cheap plastic and paper. Considering the guy selling them is the only one insane enough to do it, I am curious as to how well made they are. It seems someone has bought some carts off him before, so I am curious if anyone here bought some from him and can shead some light onto how the quality is.

Same here
Wondering about cart quality......

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I remember when Ganryu was like 20$ at mdgames. They couldnt get rid of it fast enough. I'm curious how much you bought that Ganryu for?

mcjefe

n00b
Flower Mount is a nice area.......maybe i need to go there and ask about neo geo......

Flower Mound is a nice area, all the retail shopping you could ever want is within a stone's throw and the international airport is close but not too close. The majority of my Neo purchases have mostly come from local collectors that I met through Facebook groups.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
as0zj8xxh42vx6x5g.jpg
you know you had a good day at work when you walk out with these, instead of $20 of the tip money you earned that night ;)

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Big sega MD/genesis fan here tacoguy, you got some real sweet shooters there, i'm still after el viento myself, but the prices are starting to get a little crazy.
I got shinobi III and castlevania bloodlines this week, both class games.

I love the Genesis/MD but I missed out on too many games for it. Prices are not so bad if you are just trying to get the cartridge by itself *though that is also going up* but going for CIB it adds so much to the cost. There's still a bunch of games I want for the system like MUSHA, but I'm trying to find those games at a cheaper price.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
That acrylic top looks really nice on that stick. Maybe my next round of 2F acrylic tops might have to include some of those stripes (I know EG was suggesting it originally).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Told you man! I gotta send you my MV2 so you can measure everything...you mind as well play it while it's there, lol.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I love the Genesis/MD but I missed out on too many games for it. Prices are not so bad if you are just trying to get the cartridge by itself *though that is also going up* but going for CIB it adds so much to the cost. There's still a bunch of games I want for the system like MUSHA, but I'm trying to find those games at a cheaper price.

Yep i know what you mean, luckily i snagged a fair few of the one's i wanted years ago when only a relative handful were pricy.
In hindsight i wish i'd got the pricy one's back then because now they go for silly money, and annoyingly they're really good games (gleylancer, eliminate down, battle mania daiginjou, twinkle tale, grindstormer, and a few others as well).

Last edited: