Post Your Recent Purchases!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Is that a cigarette butt on your carpet? Jesus christ you fuckers are disgusting. fat stacks hoards useless fucking shit quality movies and dragonlee lives in filth.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Is that a cigarette butt on your carpet? Jesus christ you fuckers are disgusting. fat stacks hoards useless fucking shit quality movies and dragonlee lives in filth.

Straya'

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

I'm more disappointed that his gamecube analog stick rubber cover looks like a dog chewed on it.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I'm thinking about getting into Video-8 collecting now. If I could just find a decent player for a reasonable price.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm more disappointed that his gamecube analog stick rubber cover looks like a dog chewed on it.

That was expected from Demo units back in the day tho. Shit even now demo station controllers you have to take into account how many sausage fingers have probably been smeared all over those things from being touched by nasty, unwashed people.

Edit: Take a better picture of that Gamecube Kiosk. The picture looks all jacked up with the system on inside so I'm kinda curious overall how the thing looks.

Last edited:

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Got myself a few shmups and some old figurines.
GGMAkxK.jpg
Those are pretty badass, but you'd better rip that packaging open, homey. Toys are meant to be played.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

This is why I don't post many pics :lolz:

Still, like that Megalo.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Does anyone else find it disturbing that a gameCUBE is inside a spherical kiosk. What the fuck???!!! That makes me so mad, the kiosk should be a cube!!!

A CUUUUUUBE!!!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Those are pretty badass, but you'd better rip that packaging open, homey. Toys are meant to be played.

...not those toys. Come on, let's get real for a second, the card art is awesome, everything else is meh, I'd never buy those toys as a kid or as an adult, just no.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
...not those toys. Come on, let's get real for a second, the card art is awesome, everything else is meh, I'd never buy those toys as a kid or as an adult, just no.
Hahaha
Just busting balls, man. You know, "sealed, shelf queen, games are meant to be played, blah blah blah." I agree the card art is pretty sweet.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Does anyone else find it disturbing that a gameCUBE is inside a spherical kiosk. What the fuck???!!! That makes me so mad, the kiosk should be a cube!!!

A CUUUUUUBE!!!!!
I dont..These units were made for Hospitals to be wheeled around with inbuilt dvd player and pc .;)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I dont..These units were made for Hospitals to be wheeled around with inbuilt dvd player and pc .;)

Still waiting on a better picture of this unit please. Inside and out without the lens flare from the Neon Red lights!