Post Your Recent Purchases!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just received my copy of Panic Bomber from pixeljunkie and a copy of King of the Monsters from Windy Gaming. Thanks guys!
byqegamy.jpg

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
A few more... Irem themed.

Irem Madonna cab metal panel. Nearly fully enclosed minus a slit on the back. Previous owner looks like he put 4 very sturdy rubber feet on the bottom. Would make a great console stick or supergun.

Irem_Madonna_1_Small_zps22c5206f.jpg~original

Irem_Madonna_2_Small_zps2491338a.jpg~original

I know of a very sad Irem madonna missing a control panel in my area ;)

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Stealthlurker, you are prolific in this thread, where do you put all this stuff you find?

No criticism from me, as most of the stuff you post I have never seen before so I find it very interesting!

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Got a little PVM-14L5 in the mail last night. It is actually in good working condition.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Got a little PVM-14L5 in the mail last night. It is actually in good working condition.

I have one of these they are pretty slick. I hear they can do 15 - 60hz but I have never tested the 24khz or 31khz capability on it

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Sakigake Otokojuku ps3 fighting game... was a fan of the old tv anime. Had an art style similar to Hokuto no Ken.

SakigakeOtokojuku_Small_zpsc60b3a72.jpg~original

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
A couple new MVS carts. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (red Korean version) and Top Hunter (SNKG rental version).

DSC07322.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Stealthlurker, you are prolific in this thread, where do you put all this stuff you find?

No criticism from me, as most of the stuff you post I have never seen before so I find it very interesting!

Been posting a lot lately only because I got a big shipment in Feb from Japan. Been working through it slowly... however got another big one a few days ago. Should have one last big shipment in the next few weeks.

Stuff I plan to use in the near term is in my "computer room". Stuff I think I'll use in the next few months are in bins in the garage. Stuff I won't use anytime soon is at my storage. I cycle stuff around those 3 periodically.

jessiewonka

New Challenger
Random assortment of stuff that made me happy as a kid, and some new things. The Genesis was pretty grimy and had spiders, but 35 bucks! The TG16 recently came back from an RGB mod -- haven't really played with one for 20 years. Local pickup included Sega Saturn and Dreamcast and a few games. An Omega casting a shadow on the mini, and a real beauty of a 120-in-1. A new game for someone else which struck me as Cottonesque. And finally able to return to an old love, Blazing Lazers (and stuck on the 7th level all over again).

2014-03-26-neogeo-forums-01.jpg2014-03-26-neogeo-forums-02.jpg2014-03-26-neogeo-forums-03.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
NinjaCommando1.JPG

NinjaCommando2.JPG

2D_Master came through where others failed miserably. For this he will never be forgotten.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
My neighbor had the US version in the late 80s. Thought it was pretty cool. Stumbled onto a jap boxed one. Didn't realize it was much rarer than a boxed jap Gradius/Nemesis one (got that one coming too :) ).

More stuff from the recent haul

NeoGeoAES_Small_1_zps1be57c45.jpg~original

NeoGeoAES_Small_2_zps57299418.jpg~original

NeoGeoAES_Small_3_zps760d01f9.jpg~original

NeoGeoAES_Small_6_zps36b20180.jpg~original

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Recently picked up a JVC x'eye with the original box and original CDs. Kind of sad it didn't have the original PSU or the original controller :(