Post Your Recent Purchases!

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nice get! Congrats! How much did those set you back?

Sine Mora is 5 bucks on XBL right now, just got it yesterday, played it for a couple hours and wasn't too happy about my purchase, later I found how to turn the voice and the subtitles off which take wawy all that riff raff and you can just fast forward through the bullshit, it made it a more enjoyable game, I still think the game is just as bad as the next euro shooter...and it makes me wonder if SOldner X2 is better than the first one which was a turd.

I really enjoyed Sine Mora, though I'd prefer Radiant Silvergun go on sale for $5 instead :P

Before fees and whatnot they were $800 a piece. After shipping and customs I think they worked out to be right around $1200. The Neo Candy was $350 from a guy on this site, I just managed to get them into the same shipment once the Vews arrived in Cali.

Are those legit vewlix's or clones? Look pretty slick.

They're clones, the listing stated real Vewlix, but given the price ($800) I was pretty confident they'd be clones. Overall I'm pretty happy with the quality of them, they were definitely worth the price, though the one on the right got a little roughed up in shipping. Nothing serious though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Latest scoop to arrive:

IMG_0808.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That cat pick is awesome! I know it's being used a lot but it still brings a smile to my face.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Just got home today with few more stuff this week

Thanks Opethian helping me with nam-75 & zanac

Also got capcom gamebook titles. Just need to find tenchi wo kurau 2...............

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
LOL

And the rivalry continues...

Edit- Almost forgot
I posted a few months back that I bought a Repro CP and shared the link, well I finally installed it the other day. Fits legit on my cab, really happy with it.

IMG_7314.jpg

Last edited:

EVLNEOGEO

n00b
So this is the last 3 months of purchases for me:

Naomi upright with Virtstick and Cosmic smash art - Generally being used to run an Xbox 360 with cave games.

New Astro City - Mainly being used for MVS but recently I got myself a SF2 and due to the powerful nostalgia this board has brought about it has not left the machine for 3 weeks.

5muPe9Z.jpg

rCEaoKk.jpg

fEIDd9Y.jpg

If it was not for forums like NG.com, Arcade Otaku and Jamma plus none of this would have been possible so thanks guys.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
So this is the last 3 months of purchases for me:

Naomi upright with Virtstick and Cosmic smash art - Generally being used to run an Xbox 360 with cave games.

New Astro City - Mainly being used for MVS but recently I got myself a SF2 and due to the powerful nostalgia this board has brought about it has not left the machine for 3 weeks.

View attachment 30525

View attachment 30526

View attachment 30527

If it was not for forums like NG.com, Arcade Otaku and Jamma plus none of this would have been possible so thanks guys.

Nice pussy.

Soooooo jealous of the Cosmic Smash control panel and side art on the cab! Nice pickups!

EVLNEOGEO

n00b
Nice pussy.

Soooooo jealous of the Cosmic Smash control panel and side art on the cab! Nice pickups!

I keep him well shaved ;)

Thanks, I have the marquee for the smash cab too :D I just don't like how big it makes the cab. Ill put it back on once I have chopped the naomi down to astro size.

Just bought an AES...starting the best thing of my life :mr_t: what do you guys think of the magic card for MVS games? Worthwhile? May start with that and the 161-1...

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

Thanks, I have the marquee for the smash cab too :D I just don't like how big it makes the cab. Ill put it back on once I have chopped the naomi down to astro size.

What's the cat glaring at? Perhaps you should allow madman to use said cat as a response to liquid snakes frowning cat.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just bought an AES...starting the best thing of my life :mr_t:
Buying an AES in 2015 was the stupidest thing you could do. Sell it, buy a consolized MVS, that will be the best thing of your life. Not paying $500+ for AES carts.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Just bought an AES...starting the best thing of my life :mr_t: what do you guys think of the magic card for MVS games? Worthwhile? May start with that and the 161-1...

The magic key converter that I bought works great, the only thing I dislike is the fact that when using the 161-1 cart I have to hold down the button on the converter that disables the unibios on it.

I need to open it up and jump the switch so it's always disabled.

The 161-1 is definitely worth it just for the sheer number of games it has, even tho there's many hacks.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Or you know, say to hell with all this Cosmic Smash stuff! I'm selling this CP and marquee to Rec!!" ;)