opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
A few of my recent purchases:
HxeBkfW.jpg

Mole Mania
Burgertime Deluxe
Revenge of the Gator
Cave Noire (english translated repro cart)
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
newest pickups! been slowing down on pickups since i'm planning a trip to peru next month but still picked up some cool imports and stoked to get a cd pad for a good price!

2oe9SZbl.jpg

Wonder Boy 3: Monster Lair is a lot of fun! Half platformer, half shmup.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Behold, the latest release for the 64-bit powerhouse that is the Jaguar.

IMG_1351.jpg

Do the math!

-SD-

Camel Slug
I remember my mate raving about this when it came out for the ST. So how is the Jaguar port?

Also, it's quite cool the Jag is still getting games released.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I remember my mate raving about this when it came out for the ST. So how is the Jaguar port?

Also, it's quite cool the Jag is still getting games released.

It's actually just the ST version ported to the Jag but with new music because they couldn't license the OG soundtrack. Which still makes it better than 90% of the Jag's library :)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Behold, the latest release for the 64-bit powerhouse that is the Jaguar.

IMG_1351.jpg

Do the math!

Pretty cool.

I play with the Jag every so often.

I've been meaning to dump my Jag CD stuff and just keep my Jag stuff.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Quite an awesome bargain I scooped at a local 2nd hand shop (pawn shop?) while traveling to one of the corners of Spain...
So I was just seeing some used games and saw there was some retro (sega genesis mostly and psx) and there it was .... a Mega Drive + Mega CD without any price tag.
Asked how much it cost and they said the astonishing amount of... 60 euro (around... $68?) for the combo :eek:

Sooo this is where it stays now:

IMG-20160621-WA0008.jpeg

20160621_205341.jpg

Totally functional! :D
They had no fucking clue of what they had in their store... lol

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
very nice! looks to be in good shape too (and with that extension plate ^^). Been trying to get a good deal on a Sega CD for some time - these seem to have been increasingly hard to come by, so grats!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
very nice! looks to be in good shape too (and with that extension plate ^^). Been trying to get a good deal on a Sega CD for some time - these seem to have been increasingly hard to come by, so grats!

Totally, I was very lucky the CD system was in good condition (the console itself is a bit scratched but nothing big). I also wanted a Sega CD system for a looong time already and all I found was "ebay prices"... what I found last weekend is one of those "one in a million".
Hope you can get one cheap too :(

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Revenge of gator was fun...

Yeah brotha! Been hooked on it lately. Getting the hang of it more and more I play it.
I really like the play-field design, and the visuals are charming. Top score I've been able to get is 654,940 so far.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Just got a Mega Drive 2 / Mega CD 2 combo:

megacd.jpg

Works fine, so far I am using the Mega CD 2 with my modded Mega Drive 1 HDG and an Everdrive for the region free BIOS.

Waiting for the official Mega Drive 2 scart cable tio arrive and then will be modding the Mega Drive 2 for 60hz / language since PAL 50HZ is unacceptable.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
^ Nice pickups, BC.
I didn't even know Tokyo Mirage was out. I'm so out of touch with modern stuff. I need to get that soon and hook up my Wii U for the first time since Pikmin 3 released.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
^ Nice pickups, BC.
I didn't even know Tokyo Mirage was out. I'm so out of touch with modern stuff. I need to get that soon and hook up my Wii U for the first time since Pikmin 3 released.

Its been getting good reviews, I'd pick it up now. It might be hard to get once WiiU support dies.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member

The extension plate is nice to have, but TBH with the Mega CD 2 the whole thing just looks a lot better when paired with the MD2. In case you want one anyway just a heads up i there are a few on ebay at the moment from the EU and prices are pretty reasonable.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
The clear GotW arrived yesterday afternoon:

Installation was a breeze, and I've never opened a Neo controller up before.

Close up of that clear sexiness:

Breaking out all of Amano's moves in Last Blade smooth as buttah.