Post Your Recent Purchases!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
PVM's - call your local hospital and ask for the Bio-Medical Department. They are tasked with upgrading televisions and medical monitors. In the 80's and 90's PVM's were bought and put into hospitals in huge quantities - now they are being phased out. I've gotten a few and passed a few dozen. I have a couple sitting in my office at work because it pains me to see them recycled.

Evan - was that the one on ebay 2 weeks ago?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
BGame_zpscr0u2sgq.png

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
A massive thanks to Gyrian, who has been an absolute pleasure to deal with in order to get some AES Flying Power Disc action happening here again. And I suppose it's almost obligatory to be adding one of NTM's awesome memory cards in with your purchases at the moment!

5A2107F3-FF95-4F78-8303-549CF193665C_zpsj2lzie3m.jpg

Nice Pvms grab !!!

So like I was saying in the thread: ''where did we used to buy our stuff back in the days'', I've placed an order at NCSX to see if they really had Super Spy NOS at 60$ as described on their site and after more than 1 month this what I get!!
2016-10-29 11_46_56-.jpg

Brand new!!

amplibax

n00b
Nice Pvms grab !!!

So like I was saying in the thread: ''where did we used to buy our stuff back in the days'', I've placed an order at NCSX to see if they really had Super Spy NOS at 60$ as described on their site and after more than 1 month this what I get!!
View attachment 40185

Brand new!!
Picked up a Z Back cabinet a little while back with Vampire Saviour in it. I'd like to switch a 25 inch monitor into it but it works nice as is. The A board that was in it seemed to have graphical glitches with every B board I tried but luckily the Vampire Saviour cart work.
26d244b4ba9fa2fa962924bacb4474ff.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Juju_37700

n00b
$180 + $20 shipping. But the cartridge is not in a good shape. It is for that reason that the price was not that high. If you want the full kit or very clean MVS/Label, it's over $250.
Next target, Last Blade and Art of Fighting 3. I missed one on eBay for $80. I have to search now for a good deal. :P

Last edited:

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Did he have that or does he mod them to order? I miss mine as it broke.

I actually built this GBA with the 101 screen for myself a couple years ago. Recently it hasn't had much use so I hooked up KP. I've got a 2nd GBA just like it. Just haven't modded the screen yet. It's just a hassle hunting down a broken 101 to use. (I refuse to sack working systems)

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
$180 + $20 shipping. But the cartridge is not in a good shape. It is for that reason that the price was not that high. If you want the full kit or very clean MVS/Label, it's over $250.
Next target, Last Blade and Art of Fighting 3. I missed one on eBay for $80. I have to search now for a good deal. :P

Garou's w/nice labels sell regularly for $150-175 on this forum. Please don't tell people they're paying market if they pay $250. I'm sorry you paid $200 for an ugly Garou, but that's on you being impatient and uninformed.

Juju_37700

n00b
Garou's w/nice labels sell regularly for $150-175 on this forum. Please don't tell people they're paying market if they pay $250. I'm sorry you paid $200 for an ugly Garou, but that's on you being impatient and uninformed.

Yeah, but I cannot buy anything here right now, so I have to figure out something else to find one.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Well at least the label is so bad looking that MOTW is not going to just sit on a shelf but is bought to play. You should have posted more here and bought it cheaper on Market place now you are just raising game prices.
I kinda think that with loose MVS carts only SS5 special is something you should pay more than 100dollars thou...

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
No, just find an other way.

What's wrong with being impatient once in a while? Time is money, and that's not just an empty phrase. Consequently, if you pay more for a faster way, it saves you time, i.e. money. Being patient is not always a virtue.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
I kinda think that with loose MVS carts only SS5 special is something you should pay more than 100dollars thou...
Pulstar is over 100$ and worth it ^^

Anyway… the guy seems to just be sharing his happiness, and you boys are looking for an angle… come on :-)