Price / Avail. Check: Wireless Saturn Pad

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Anyone got the official Saturn wireless set - controller and receiver - laying around? I'm flexible on condition. Shouldn't be crusty with debris and dead skin and shouldn't be the color of Krusty the Clown, but otherwise, it's cool.

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wireless. Make me an offer, I know what I got, don't low-ball me bro.

supercleansat.jpg

:keke:

The old IR ones have gotten crazy expensive. I read that Retro-bit is bringing a Bluetooth model out sometime in 2018. Historically, they don't inspire much confidence. Might be worth holding out for a bit.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The retro-bit Bluetooth controllers have added analog sticks and shoulder buttons...so yeah they're garbage. Check these retrofit kits out. I've heard they work awesome.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
The retro-bit Bluetooth controllers have added analog sticks and shoulder buttons...so yeah they're garbage. Check these retrofit kits out. I've heard they work awesome.

Ooo, didn't know about these. Thanks!

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The retro-bit Bluetooth controllers have added analog sticks and shoulder buttons...so yeah they're garbage.

Wait, really?! I thought they went the 8BitDo route and just made that as a second Bluetooth option. Well, that goes the sliver of hope I had that these pads would be great wireless options for the Saturn... Let me guess, the BT MD pads are the same?

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Do you have any links to reviews of these? Saw they were mentioned on another forum as well but no people with actual experience with them chimed in.