Price Check and info please-- XBOX 360 also willing to trade for Life Force PCB

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
So--- Im thinking that I might want to pick up an XBOX 360. Knowing absolutely nothing about them, the models, capabilities, HDDs etc I was hoping you guys could clue me in a bit. In addition to that, I am throwing out that I would be willing to work out a trade for one of these for my US NOS Life Force PCB (with instruction placard, marquee and manual). Would also be interested in trading for a turbo duo... any interest? Hit me up.

Okay, so I want the 360 to be able to go online to play and DL games, have a decent sized hard drive and be able to play imports. Backwards compatibility would be cool too as there were a few XBOX games (stranger's wrath) that I missed out on and would like to go back and play... but this is the lowest priority.

Are these systems still prone to failure as much as they used to be? Just in searching briefly for some information I was kind of overwhelmed by the amount of different models they had... hence why I made this thread. I assume a hacked XBOX could play imports but will I not be able to play online? Also, if I have a japanese system does that mean there is no after market support?

Any input is really appreciated. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Hey dude pm me your paypal and I'll pay you for that other thing and answer a bunch of your 360 questions when I get home from work, pm style