Price check on Windjammers and Superdodgeball kits.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Got a brand new Superdodgeball kit and a windjammers kit which is in great nick but has a copy label on kit box but carts label is legit along with the pcbs.

cheers

Pete.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Helpful but the range is somewhat wide shall i just go in-between:loco:

SDB is brand new mint so can i ask the top price? , mmm i think not...

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah, the SDB is brand new all legit and mint, Wind jammers only fault is the fake label on box.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@ tonk you put the prices in the lists and still want me to sell stuff for nowhere near them so how can i win, you never want to pay near the price guide prices, i'm not in it for top dollar just something like i paid, basically a fair price imo lowballers are usually re-sellers, i'm a collector who just happens to not use this stuff anymore, and would like a collector after a rare kit to get one in great condition.
Sorry to be blunt, i'm sure i'm talking out of my ass but hey.
anyone who's bought kits from me will vouch they are brand new or as good as stated.

Pete.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@ tonk you put the prices in the lists and still want me to sell stuff for nowhere near them so how can i win, you never want to pay near the price guide prices, i'm not in it for top dollar just something like i paid, basically a fair price imo lowballers are usually re-sellers, i'm a collector who just happens to not use this stuff anymore, and would like a collector after a rare kit to get one in great condition.
Sorry to be blunt, i'm sure i'm talking out of my ass but hey.
anyone who's bought kits from me will vouch they are brand new or as good as stated.

Pete.

Oh, you told me it was because you had a bad night on the booze.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
P.S. Still waiting on the Pulstar and Blazing Star pics from July.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm sure if that made any sense someone might find it funny, go spam somewhere else i asked for a price check if your not going to give one , do one.

Pete.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm sure if that made any sense someone might find it funny, go spam somewhere else i asked for a price check if your not going to give one , do one.

Pete.

It makes total sense:

thechop said:
Yeah sorry man no need for me to act like that please accept my apologies, i'd had a bad night and too much booze, sorry man.Had boat loads of PMs today i gotta sort who first in line and what they're offering and take it from there.
Whats your best offer for bith?bearing in mind shpping aswell?

cheers

Pete.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah well i don't like deciphering riddles, like i say a gentle reminder would have done.No need to get all quotey on me ,lowblow that. No need.
all this is a lesson in how to rack up 10,000 spam posts tbh.

Mods lock this up tonks done what he wished too Fucked it up, got a real pillar of the community here.

In fact your a mod lock it yourself if your holy powers stretch that far, they've certainly gone to your head.

cheers

Pete.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah well i don't like deciphering riddles, like i say a gentle reminder would have done.No need to get all quotey on me ,lowblow that. No need.
all this is a lesson in how to rack up 10,000 spam posts tbh.

Mods lock this up tonks done what he wished too Fucked it up, got a real pillar of the community here.

In fact your a mod lock it yourself if your holy powers stretch that far, they've certainly gone to your head.

cheers

Pete.

lol, fuck off.

thechop

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Try this again.

LOOK IN THE PRICE GUIDE.

Ok now we've all calmed down again the price guide states a USA kit is low end $150 top end $300 so this is as new so what should i ask?A fella wants the Windjammers too so if he wants the SDB he will get the WJ for a great price too.I was thinking the low end $80.Whoever won the one for 30EURO got a real bargain.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok now we've all calmed down again the price guide states a USA kit is low end $150 top end $300 so this is as new so what should i ask?A fella wants the Windjammers too so if he wants the SDB he will get the WJ for a great price too.I was thinking the low end $80.Whoever won the one for 30EURO got a real bargain.

$260