PS3`s Tokyo jungle

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Is out know and its a strange game , and that's the reason I got it. Its $15 its cheap but take a look at some reviews before you jump in.
Basically play as a animal and stay alive ,keeping away from predators and eating prey. Also have sex and multiply though I have not done this outside of tutorial yet.

Any one else get this psn jem ? I'd like to import the disc based gameif I get the chance.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Pretty fun game so far. I've always liked weird games like this. I'm still early, but can't wait to unlock more animals.
I also got a discount for being a PSN+ member.

aria

Former Moderator
So it's PSN? I've been meaning to use my PS3 again but everytime I turned it on it's another damn system update.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Is out know and its a strange game , and that's the reason I got it. Its $15 its cheap but take a look at some reviews before you jump in.
Basically play as a animal and stay alive ,keeping away from predators and eating prey. Also have sex and multiply though I have not done this outside of tutorial yet.

Any one else get this psn jem ? I'd like to import the disc based gameif I get the chance.

Is it similar to Cubivore? I loved that game.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
After watching a long youtube video of it last week, I've been pretty psyched for it. It's just one of those really original, dumb games, that you sink an enormous amount of time into. I'll definitely pick this one up, and PSN+ members can grab it for $12. Not bad.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Is it similar to Cubivore? I loved that game.

Actually never heard of curbivore but from what I see they can be similar.I going to have to check it out. Though the only real goal in Tokyo jungle is to stay alive.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm loving this game! I wished there was an online co-op mode. It does have couch co-op though. I had been saving money in my PSN account for this game when I heard that is was finally coming out on the US PSN store. If you're a Plus member, you can get it for $12. Also, there is free DLC animals for Plus members.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Good to hear positives about this game; I was thinking about picking it up when my PS3 gets fixed.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Can someone explain what this game is about?

Post apocalyptic survival as an animal. So its basically stay alive as long as you can. So if you are a tiger you have to kill/eat to fill your health and survive if you play as a deer yo have to graze/eat to survive and in both cases you have to keep away from predators.

Eric

Fight On!,
The game takes place years after humanity has been wiped out and the cities are dilapidated and overrun by wild animals. You are one of those animals.

To expand on that, you're given a set of tasks to perform such as: eat x number of calories, then mark y number of spots. The tasks add to your score (and I think doing enough of them also leads to unlocking additional animals to play as, up lions and dinosaurs).

In addition, since you're basically running on a timer (you die after a certain number of "years") you're also tasked with finding a mate to reproduce with, effectively resetting your age timer. Keep doing that over and over until you eventually (inevitably) succumb to old age, pollution, starvation, or predators.

Watch some videos, especially if you ever had the desire to see a baby deer lay down the law on some unruly chickens scouring the deserted streets of Tokyo.