PS4 owners?

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
Any PS4 owners? What's your fav games? Anybody upgrading to pro console?

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I just bought a PS4 PRO as my first PS4 console. I bought it with Drive Club (Season Pass... which doesn't include everything WTF? Hate the current console gen of DLC everything.)

I also signed up for PSN Plus for the first time in my life.

Currently playing Titan Souls (free) and Drive Club. I'm really excited to get PSVR when it comes back in stock.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The dashboard is my favorite game because PS4 has no others.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Sure. I'm just abusing my 30 free days of amazon prime.and their streaming right now.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sure. I'm just abusing my 30 free days of amazon prime.and their streaming right now.

Did you see man in high castle yet?

Figured you'd be interested to see what it would look like if your countrymen didn't lose the war.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I've thought about upgrading to the Pro but I'll probably just add a 2TB HD to my current system

Current fav games are:

Wild Guns: Reloaded
Last Of Us
Metal Gear Solid 5
Let It Die

With a couple on the way

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The only game I have is a disc copy of Pinball Arcade.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Since getting the console I've completed Disgaea 5, Gravity Rush, Shadow Complex Remastered, and FFXV and gotten most of the way through Rise of the Tomb Raider. Of that lot, the only game I wouldn't recommend is FFXV, though for Disgaea you'd have to had liked the earlier ones.. As far as the Pro goes, no 4K Blu support is a deal-breaker for me.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
KOF, Garegga, Let it Die. That's about all that's really caught my interest.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Since getting the console I've completed Disgaea 5, Gravity Rush, Shadow Complex Remastered, and FFXV and gotten most of the way through Rise of the Tomb Raider. Of that lot, the only game I wouldn't recommend is FFXV, though for Disgaea you'd have to had liked the earlier ones.. As far as the Pro goes, no 4K Blu support is a deal-breaker for me.

How did you like FF15. I might buy it when it goes down in price. The idea of being able to remote play it from my bedroom on the Vita while half asleep is very appealing.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
fallout 4
doom
killzone shadow fall
yakuza 4
titan fall 2
the witcher 3
bloodborne
shadow of mordor
rise of the tomb raider
mirror's edge catalyst
skyrim hd
the last guardian
aragami

and other games that are on their way, like the ff7 remake, shenmue 3, all the yakuza games, kingdom hearts 3, persona 5 and resident evil 7. there's a lot of games for the ps4 and xbone.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
fallout 4
doom
killzone shadow fall
yakuza 4
titan fall 2
the witcher 3
bloodborne
shadow of mordor
rise of the tomb raider
mirror's edge catalyst
skyrim hd
the last guardian
aragami

and other games that are on their way, like the ff7 remake, shenmue 3, all the yakuza games, kingdom hearts 3, persona 5 and resident evil 7. there's a lot of games for the ps4 and xbone.

I keep forgetting about Persona 5. I guess with the Vita not doing much the console release will be the only way to play. I played P3 and P4 on the portables.

I may play through Golden again here. It was fun, but a bit of a slog at times.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I don't own games for it anymore technically (I haven't sold the 10 of them yet.) The system did nothing for me and what was interesting also came out better on the PC. Got tired of the Sony franchises including Uncharted which I loved on PS3. Keeping the system as it has been a great streaming and blu ray device. Sad that not one game is coming out this entire year I care about that isn't on the computer so it's part of my sell off I'm doing now. Game Gear is mostly gone, Genesis is next, and then some games from other things too. I'd be more happy buying a few PS3 games for that (which I have none) that I enjoyed or skipped years ago.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
How did you like FF15. I might buy it when it goes down in price. The idea of being able to remote play it from my bedroom on the Vita while half asleep is very appealing.
The world design, questing, and fighting system are all very good, but the bad writing and load times really put a damper on things. There's a lot to do if you get it, but it's one of those could've/should've type games for things they could have done better.

I forgot KOF XIV in my list, excellent game as well.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Uncharted 4 (or even the OG 3 if you haven't played any of them)
GTA V
KoF XIV
Mirror's Edge Catalyst

The free games that Plus members get are usually good. Resident Evil, Let It Die, Transformers Devastation.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I've thought about upgrading to the Pro but I'll probably just add a 2TB HD to my current system

Current fav games are:

Wild Guns: Reloaded

How is it? Worth it? Kind of an obscure game for them to remake.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Still waiting to find a good deal on a used OG PS4 or for the white slim to come to the US. But when I get one, the games I'm interested in are:

Battle Garegga
Bloodborne
Bound
Dark Souls 3
Fallout 4
Final Fantasy XV
Gravity Rush
Last Guardian (?)
Metal Gear Solid 5
Odin Sphere
Transformers: Devastation
Watch Dogs 2
Witcher 3

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
The world design, questing, and fighting system are all very good, but the bad writing and load times really put a damper on things. There's a lot to do if you get it, but it's one of those could've/should've type games for things they could have done better.

Long load times... that's bad. Well I'll definitely wait for it to hit the bargain bin then.

I tried the demo of KOF XIV and was not impressed. I'm way to old and jaded. If they announce a new Virtua Fighter I may get back into fighting games.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Plus, I heard they're changing some of the story of FFXV with a patch. I figure if you haven't played it yet, you might as well wait.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Black Tiger simulator - coming 2017 bitches come get some.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Started playing the 4 version of last of us...
Game has amazing atmosphere.
I borrowed the ps3 version from a friend when it was newish and did a hard mode run, started the ps4 version on hard but am thinking about restarting on the next hardest setting whatever it's called.

Dope game and only twenty bucks