PSN Flash Sale - Ends 02/16/15

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I pulled the trigger on Blazblue continuum extend 2 a little too quickly not realizing it was the PSP version. looks and plays very choppy :( but alas it was only $2 so I won't be crying for too long, VF5 has already eased my pain a bit.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I had came so close to pulling the trigger on HDR and 3rd Strike, thank goodness I waited. I can't decide on GG though, I really want a physical copy but that is almost too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I LOL'ed @ the PSOne port of KOF 99 for $1.20 :lolz: WTF is this port even doing on PSN? Why no Real Bout Dominated Mind instead?

Picked up all the Street Fighter as well as GG Xrd on the PS4. I need a stick too :/

Godammit Sony, I own more than one hundred digital games now :keke:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I went for TNA 5 Ultimate since I've been playing the free version so now I've got all of the characters. (Well, except for the moe' girl they added, but they want almost 10 bucks alone to use her, so fuck that noise) I also went with Final Showdown, but of course, nobody is playing it online even with the influx of new players who got the deal. I was able to get into one match last night and the guy just toyed with me because the game considers me a "new player".

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Already own a lot of stuff on the sale

Bought Def Jam PSP only to find out I can't download it from my Vita

I'm out of town, sad face

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Nice stuff in this sale. I own physical copies of most of the fighters and the digital only stuff didn't look enticing enough to pull the trigger on. :)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm kinda pissed that NOBODY plays VF5 Final Showdown online anymore. I asked over at VF.com when the best time was to play online and I was told to go out and find local players which is fucking impossible since next to nobody in the state of New York plays Virtua Fighter. It's a shame because Final Showdown's got super, buttery smooth online play. The only people I find are already the highest levels and they refuse to fight me since I'm playing on a new profile. They let me beat them down one round then proceed to wipe the floor with me. My god I'm rusty, I used to make people rage quit with Lion when the game came out.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Im not really loving ggxrd as much as I thought I would...

No anji, testament, baiken, bridget... All of my mains got dumped in this one, makes me wish they'd port accent core plus R over to the quad.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Im not really loving ggxrd as much as I thought I would...

No anji, testament, baiken, bridget... All of my mains got dumped in this one, makes me wish they'd port accent core plus R over to the quad.

From what I understand, they'll be adding more characters later.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Also picked up mercenary kings... its metal sluggy in a good way.