PSN Play at Home (10 free PS4 games)

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
2DgjlJv.png

But there’s more to come later this spring. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available for free download between April 19 8:00pm PT / April 20 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST and May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST.

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Anything to compete with gamepass.
Really zero competition though, right? I've been more an Xbox guy over the years (just stole/permanently-borrowed my cousins PS4 he never uses this past year), and I can't name a single game in all those years I've actually enjoyed which I got free from Xbox Gamepass. The vast majority of them are always the worst games, with a lot of Indy crap, I think I've ever played, month after month after month. Literally got PS Now not even a year ago and I've already played a ton of quality games from it. Bioshock, bunch of CoD's, Battlefront II, couple Tomb Raider, SFV, FFVII, Oddworld (couldn't play that though, PS5 only I think), Days gone (one of my fav games ever - now don't have to put the disc in),

Plus, I'm pretty sure Playstations "Play at home" is free to EVERYBODY, right? Like no subscription of any type needed.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is also free now:
Was actually on my 2nd playthrough of it this week. Downloaded so I don't have to put the disc in every time. Really is a good game.