PSOne system and games bundle, GameCube Ikaruga

J. Max

judas,
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This is the last of my PSOne collection. The game discs are in perfect shape, but not every game is complete. I want to sell these as a bundle because shipping them individually would be a real pain...Paypal only

The games are: Skullmonkeys (disc only, reprint insert), Raystorm (disc and case only), Nectaris, Gekeioh: Shooting King (disc only. This is actually Shienryu, if you didn't know), Tobal 2 (complete, with crack in case), Klonoa (rental case, but disc and manual are present), Hot Shots Golf (complete), Hot Shots Golf 2 (complete), All-Star Slammin Dodgeball (complete), Hermie Hopperhead (complete), Shooter Space King (complete), N20 (complete), Dynasty Warriors (disc only), Metal Gear Solid (Greatest hits, complete), Jumping Flash (complete), Jumping Flash 2 (disc only).
I'm looking for $60 shipped for these, but I need to sell them so I will absolutely take offers for all of them.

lastPSOne.jpg

Next, I have a PSOne system. It will come with a third-party controller, power cable, memory card and s-video cables. It also, obviously, has the Sony screen with it and it's soft-modded, so I'll throw in a PSX-Change disc too. SOLD!

Finally, I have Ikaruga for the Gamecube. It's complete and in excellent shape. $25

ikaruga.jpg

Last edited:

J. Max

judas,
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jumping Flash and Nectaris are now sold. I'm open to offers on individual games...