Public Collections database

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I think that it would be cool if we a had a collections page for members. Similar to what Blu-ray.com has for its members for keeping track of their bluray collections. That way the community could also keep track of how many carts or CDs are out there, and members could better keep track of their collections.

aria

Former Moderator
neo cartman?

CHRgN.jpg

Shawn

snkusa.com
How about a collection forum? Say, under either General or Miscellaneous or perhaps a subforum of an existing forum. Can call it Collection Gallery. Then each member creates his own topic and can update his collection page as he/she sees fit. People can also post comments on your collections this way. If there is a more interactive solution, let us know your proposal.

Members now have the ability to upload pictures to the server too, as explained here.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
How about a collection forum? Say, under either General or Miscellaneous or perhaps a subforum of an existing forum. Can call it Collection Gallery. Then each member creates his own topic and can update his collection page as he/she sees fit. People can also post comments on your collections this way. If there is a more interactive solution, let us know your proposal.

Members now have the ability to upload pictures to the server too, as explained here.

Do we really think ANOTHER section is going to help the forum problems as of late?

Shawn

snkusa.com
I suspect that the forum problems were caused primarily by the TrollBox (ShoutBox) that was displayed at the top of the forums. I disabled this feature and so far everything is running smoothly. The FlashChat is working fine too.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The TROLLboxers will not stand for this!!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I suspect that the forum problems were caused primarily by the TrollBox (ShoutBox) that was displayed at the top of the forums. I disabled this feature and so far everything is running smoothly. The FlashChat is working fine too.

I was kidding. In fact, I've already started posting my collection.