Pulstar, Blazing Star, MDII, WW7 MVS Kits and Other Carts

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I have the following kits and carts for sale. Prices include shipping in the continental United States. Please do not request holds - first come, first serve. Payment will be via Paypal gift or buyer adds 4 percent. OK - here are the goods:

Pulstar Kit with matching serials - kit in very good condition: SOLD

Blazing Star Kit with matching serials - kit is in very good to excellent condition: SOLD

Blazing Star MVS Kit.JPG

Magical Drop II Kit with matching serials - kit in very good condition: SOLD

Magical Drop II Kit.JPG

Zupapa Kit with matching serials - kit is in very good condition - small amount of writing on the box: Sold

Zupapa MVS Kit.JPGZupapa MVS Kit 2nd Pic.JPG

Carts Only - Japan Carts - All very clean:

From top to bottom:
Money Puzzle Exchange - SOLD
Last Blade 2 SOLD
Pochi and Naya SOLD

Money Puzzle Exchange, Last Blade 2 and Pochi and Naya JP.JPG

Additional Kits Added 12/1 (all include mint or near mint dips, move strips and minis - depending on what came with the original kit):

3 Count Bout - Matching Serials - Box in Good Shape SOLD
Football Frenzy - Box and Cart in Very Good Shape - holographic label on cart does not match serials on the box SOLD
Captain Tomaday - Matching Serials - Box a bit worn - Cart in Very Good Shape SOLD
Sold. Garou - Non-matching serials - Cart and Box are in Very Good/Excellent Shape $150

Neo Carts.JPGNeo Boxes.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Pulstar MVS Kit.JPG
    Pulstar MVS Kit.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 622
  • Puzzled and Magical Drop II.JPG
    Puzzled and Magical Drop II.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Replies Sent

Thank you for all of the replies to the sale.

I have just responded to all the PMs and marked the items which are Sold Pending Payment in the original post.

Thanks - D44

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
D44 is a great guy to deal with. These shouldn't be around long. ;)

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Great prices and a great seller. Some outstanding deals here.

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Thanks loegan - not looking to get rich. I have gotten some great games from this forum at very fair prices. Just want to do the same for others.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Will you post a ww7 kit? Shame I missed out on Pulstar. Was working retail black friday all day. >_> Great prices man.

SteveC

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D'oh- if my PMing powers were activated yet I'd totally snag that Last Blade II cart!

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
After accidentally send a PM w/out my address (I'm just waking up) I tried again with my address. But your PM box is full and it won't let me send you a PM... :(

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This is how the Neo scene could be. The community is so small we really are the ones controlling the prices. This sale thread was kind of nostalgic, reminded me of the normalcy that surrounded 2000-2006 era of kit collecting. Nobody but us care about these kits, so why do we have to sell them to each other at astronomical prices? Anyway, sorry to derail the thread. I replied back to your PM Detroit, must have been a website problem with my reply last night.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My MotW kit showed up today. Packed very impressively & cart/kit is quite nice. Thanks!