Pulstar -eBay

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
7 hours left of this bid *pokes panda* Curious if your interested on it :)

I've already got a snipe bid waiting, hope none of you guys go after it. I'll make it unaffordable to everyone. Too bad it's one number off from a 666 cart.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I've already got a snipe bid waiting, hope none of you guys go after it. I'll make it unaffordable to everyone. Too bad it's one number off from a 666 cart.

I'm gonna bid on it.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL, I think he's joking but it brings up an interesting question: Why is flipping 4 profit frowned upon but hoarding acceptable? Both are bad for the community and drive up prices.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Yes I am joking I would never do that by any means and would assume it is highly frowned upon. I am not interested in this purchase and was a slight poke at panda for keeping me in nooby hell forever if I didn't get him a Pulstar.
My apologies if I over-stepped my bounds.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
LOL, I think he's joking but it brings up an interesting question: Why is flipping 4 profit frowned upon but hoarding acceptable? Both are bad for the community and drive up prices.

I think because hoarding involves spending your own money and flipping 4 profit involves taking someone elses.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
heh my max bid was $200 wasn't going to go over that, I think I'll stick to playing it on my 161 in 1