Question and opinion please regarding my health.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Waiting for you to hear back some good news from the doctor bud! Following on FB and here. <3

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Scans are clear. I go to Cleveland Clinic Functional Medicine in Feb. I have some weird shit going on.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
WTF is with the long wait, February is three months away. Shit's whack

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Yeah, im pretty puzzled by that as well. When i got home from Alaska all fucked up and started shitting blood, i was in to see a gastroenerologist within weeks and immediately scheduled for cameras up the ass and down the throat, and 3 days after that already on a steroid and on a new medication (Mesalamine.... Completely solved my issue.)
Good luck dude, i really hope you find relief sooner than February.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That is an unacceptably long wait...even if it is at the awesome Cleveland Clinic (I had a family member go there once).

Has your GI given you an interim solution or medication...or does he just expect you to suffer all the time. Push back hard on him, Tonk.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Next time you talk to your doctor ask him about Indian fleaseed husks. Not sure, whether or not they would help in your case but they may reduce the pain. If you decide to try them, then don't forget to drink enough water.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Made thousands of times on Reddit threads already.

About Tonk's health issues?

I'm not original, what else is new, but don't ever accuse me of hanging around Reddit again!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
WTF is with the long wait, February is three months away. Shit's whack

He looked at the scans, said "these look great" and said I can continue on the Linzess if I want. I stopped it. My blood work was never taken. No vitals. This guy basically guessed that long term opiate use caused whatever the fuck is keeping me in the bathroom. Oh, and my anxiety.

I spent a total of 7 hours on the toilet yesterday. I'm in a lot of pain. I'm freezing cold constantly. I shit blood. And I am fucking fatigued.

I sat on the toilet and cried yesterday. I don't understand what's going on either. I'm puzzled and don't know who to push to get results.

The Functional Medicine center is something I wasn't expecting to attend. So basically I have some nerve disorder or something. I still think it's Crohn's. Who the fuck knows, right?

Yeah, im pretty puzzled by that as well. When i got home from Alaska all fucked up and started shitting blood, i was in to see a gastroenerologist within weeks and immediately scheduled for cameras up the ass and down the throat, and 3 days after that already on a steroid and on a new medication (Mesalamine.... Completely solved my issue.)
Good luck dude, i really hope you find relief sooner than February.

Medicine has changed. Especially in Ohio. Insurance companies tell you the when's and how's.

Thank you.

That is an unacceptably long wait...even if it is at the awesome Cleveland Clinic (I had a family member go there once).

Has your GI given you an interim solution or medication...or does he just expect you to suffer all the time. Push back hard on him, Tonk.

His solution is Linzess and I stopped taking it after 2.5 weeks. Caused me tremendous discomfort. Trump level discomfort.

Next time you talk to your doctor ask him about Indian fleaseed husks. Not sure, whether or not they would help in your case but they may reduce the pain. If you decide to try them, then don't forget to drink enough water.

I'll ask about that. I start BIOHM tomorrow.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
It will all go away once Biden is president.

Some of it did. I was extremely, extremely worried Trump's SCOTUS pick was going to abolish the ACA. So far, so good. I have preexisting conditions from my back, imagine getting affordable health insurance for an unknown nervous disorder. I'm pleased.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Headed to the E.R.

What if this is my last post? Haha.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Headed to the E.R.

What if this is my last post? Haha.

I’m sure the mods can split it off into a Goodbye to teh drama thread.

...seriously but good luck.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
How could this faget not take your blood work? That is literally the first things my doctor do, usually a couple of days before I have an appointment because it, at the very least, gives a clear indication of things like inflammation and/or aenemia...which he should be concerned with if you are in pain and shitting blood and feeling fatigued.

Is this doctor your GI or PCP? If it’s your GI can you ask your PCP for the blood work. They should be laser focused on your red blood count, white blood count and SED rate levels at the bare minimum.

I feel terrible they are giving you such a hard time. Not trying to scare you, but the symptoms you are describing are exactly the things I deal with as a Crohns patient. Not sure how we was able to rule Crohns out without having given you a colonoscopy. This guy is completely incompetent.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
ER gave me a GI cocktail that did nothing. My anxiety is off the charts. I #actually feel like I'm dying. Doctor being called in the morning. Appointment is the 19th, trying to movie it up.

Moe, he's my GI doc.

I'm terrified. You guys are literally the only ones who know. I can't tell anyone else.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
My wife assumes that this was an "emergency, see if he's dying" scan and that on Thursday he'll do the blood work and shit.

I stopped the Linzess and feel slightly better. All I ate today was half a banana.

I'm on the toilet shitting literally nothing. But my fucking ass won't stop pushing.

I figured if anyone wanted to see me suffer, it would be you guys, lol.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Some of us get dealt some really shitty cards in life, Tonk, but, just play them the best that you can and don't give up hope. When I first became ill with what was eventually diagnosed as Multiple sclerosis, I didnt know what the fuck was wrong with me and seriously felt like I was dying too, but, I got better and I'm still here 2-1/2 years later.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I’m truly sorry to hear this Tonk. Hope you get that blood work done soon.

If it’s any consolation I have a meeting with my boss’ boss in 10 minutes and I am currently shitting up a storm. Not sure if i’m going to finish in time...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It sounds like your doctor was negatively biased by your drug abuse. You probably need to find a new doctor in general.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
It sounds like your doctor was negatively biased by your drug abuse. You probably need to find a new doctor in general.

No, it's not that at all. Talked to him today, he said I'm perfectly healthy and I don't need to come back. I wasn't a drug abuser - never did a hard drug in my life. Was prescribed Oxy and liked it a lot.

I’m truly sorry to hear this Tonk. Hope you get that blood work done soon.

If it’s any consolation I have a meeting with my boss’ boss in 10 minutes and I am currently shitting up a storm. Not sure if i’m going to finish in time...

I hate this shit, literally. Haha.

Some of us get dealt some really shitty cards in life, Tonk, but, just play them the best that you can and don't give up hope. When I first became ill with what was eventually diagnosed as Multiple sclerosis, I didnt know what the fuck was wrong with me and seriously felt like I was dying too, but, I got better and I'm still here 2-1/2 years later.

I'm sorry buddy. What did you feel? How did you get people (doctors) to listen to you?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Tonk, the only thing else i can tell you is what the gastroenterology clinic staff explained to me upon becoming a patient of theirs. It was basically that their absolute top priority is to stop any bleeding, to the extent that they even provided me a hypothetical situation that perhaps i had not seen them in 2 years and somewhere along the way had lost insurance. They straight up told me if i had a flare up, no matter what the circumstances, contact them via phone or by patient portal email and they would write a prescription right then and there to get me steroids to stop the bleeding and flare that was occurring, and we would then look at getting me back in to see them once life got better and i found insurance. The philosophy is basically stop any bleeding, to greatly reduce the risk of cancers. I still see these guys once every 4 months just to check in with them and give them bloodwork.
This doc you are seeing clearly does not have the same outlook on things. You may consider pistol whipping him for better cooperation. Lol

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Got nothing useful to say but hoping for the best.