Quick question

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Is $800 too much for a 2 slot big red cab with a 25" screen, not perfect but fully functioning

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Around here (Kansas/Missouri/Oklahoma) those go for about 1/2 that.

I saw a super lovely 2 slot 25" with slug 4 (other slot was empty) go for $425.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
gmfuss said:
Is $800 too much for a 2 slot big red cab with a 25" screen, not perfect but fully functioning

IMO ..Yes that's too much $$..

Factors for me as I'd much rather pick up a cab in person then get it shipped to me...and that could lead to sometimes having to pay more then the item is currently going for.
Though I've yet to pay too much for a cab,being that all my cabs were picked up by me in person.
Can it be picked up/will it be picked up?..If so is it really a far drive?..and do you have the vehicle to get it.
If so take off say $200.00 plus for shipping that you would have spent.
If you had to rent a vehicle-gas add to the $800.00....(Gas Prices :eek: :mad:

How bad do you want it and how long have you been looking for a cab..?
Before I had any cabs and was looking for a Big Red I was willing to pay $800.00 to $1000.00 for a Big Red in pick-up availability..I wanted one that bad.......

Can you look elsewhere?...Sometimes price options to get a cab become a no choice thing because of work time and no time to go hunting elsewhere to get one....
Options such as Arcade Machine Auctions in N.J.

Will the cab be used often,is it something you've always wanted....For me sometimes that means spending extra for something that I really want....
I ask this because I've been asked this same type question but the asker was putting the cab in an Arcade and the money spent on the cab was going to be made back in his "busy" Arcade...

Does it come with any games.?
How's the Monitor..?
Is the cab complete....functioning but is it complete..
Do you like it..?

Got Picks..?

3xChaos

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
gmfuss said:

Considering you said it's not perfect, then this is way too high. Even a nice 4-slot for this price is a tad bit high.

3xChaos
Michael

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Yup, way to much for a 2-slot IMO. Look a little more and I'm sure you can find a much better deal than that. I got my 4-slot for $300 w/ four games and mini marquees. It's in nice original condition...just needed some cleaning and monitor adjustments. Be sure to checkout the caps on the monitor. My monitor just went out on me...gun & caps.