Radiant Silvergun themed 360 stick

Gabrius

New Challenger
When I found out RS was getting released on XBLA, I was so hyped that I needed to make a stick to play it on. This was my 1st stick mod, whatchya guys think?

2rc5xxf.jpg

2exc3ns.jpg

2ztkg9w.jpg

2hnvwaw.jpg

sesuox.jpg

2qimipi.jpg

i22c83.jpg

Aside from the cosmetics, I did a spring mod on the stick for more responsiveness. Learning how to do a stick mod helped greatly when I picked up my 1st cab a month or so later.

Feedback?

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
Very cool design! Did you print the artwork yourself?

Gabrius

New Challenger
Very cool design! Did you print the artwork yourself?

Thanks!

Yep, well, Kinkos did it for me.... designed it in Photoshop myself though. I was actually quite pleased with the quality of the printout (CMYK *.tif FTW) ^_^

I got my plexi from the same place you did for your GG stick, along with the etched dustwasher (very nice btw).... I probably would've done all of it with him but he doesn't do artwork on custom panel layouts.

My next project will include a bit of dual-modding - a TvC stick I want to make work with 360 & PS3..... now to learn how to do this :cool:

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks!

Yep, well, Kinkos did it for me.... designed it in Photoshop myself though. I was actually quite pleased with the quality of the printout (CMYK *.tif FTW) ^_^

I got my plexi from the same place you did for your GG stick, along with the etched dustwasher (very nice btw).... I probably would've done all of it with him but he doesn't do artwork on custom panel layouts.

My next project will include a bit of dual-modding - a TvC stick I want to make work with 360 & PS3..... now to learn how to do this :cool:

Nice,

Does that Kinkos dude take orders? I'm planning on building a cab-style CMVS stick on a custom plexi case, and I needed someone to print the artwork.

Gabrius

New Challenger
Nice,

Does that Kinkos dude take orders? I'm planning on building a cab-style CMVS stick on a custom plexi case, and I needed someone to print the artwork.

Kinkos is a print/mail shop here in the states.... you should have some sort of an equivalent in Europe. Just make sure wherever you bring it the file is in a lossless format (like *.tif) and is formatted CMYK, not RGB, otherwise the colors will look a bit off on the printout.

shoryuken.com's tech forums is where you need to be - those guys helped me out so much with information throughout the process, I would've been lost without their advice. Plus, Art Hong from tek-innovations and a bunch of other dudes who offer services frequent those boards.

Good luck!

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
Kinkos is a print/mail shop here in the states.... you should have some sort of an equivalent in Europe. Just make sure wherever you bring it the file is in a lossless format (like *.tif) and is formatted CMYK, not RGB, otherwise the colors will look a bit off on the printout.

shoryuken.com's tech forums is where you need to be - those guys helped me out so much with information throughout the process, I would've been lost without their advice. Plus, Art Hong from tek-innovations and a bunch of other dudes who offer services frequent those boards.

Good luck!

I totally thought you were talking about someone here in the boards. Stupid me :hammer:

I will ask the guys over at shoryuken then. Cheers