Rage of the Dragons + MV-1C - Will it work?

Hi,

I have 'Rage of the Dragons' MVS - can anyone (preferably a few people) confirm that it does in fact work with an MVS-1C?

I'm looking to buy one from the store this week.

Thanks in advance people,

David

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
My friend used to own a 1C and it causes Rage of the Dragons to reset. However he replaced with a 1F (or 1FZ, dont rememeber which), but now everything works.

M

materia

well I just bought rod and it should be here Thursday so I will let you know. I would be super fucking pissed if it didn't :(

Ill6

Marked Wolf
Yes it does. I got a 1c and a ROTD kit in the same order from Neostore or a-s I forget but it works fine anyway.

ToeJam

Marked Wolf
Even if it didn't right out the box, clean the connector a few times and try again. If that doesn't work, then there is always the ROTD solder fix that alot of people here did, including myself.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
the MV1-C works with all the new games.

tholly

n00b
ToeJam said:
Even if it didn't right out the box, clean the connector a few times and try again. If that doesn't work, then there is always the ROTD solder fix that alot of people here did, including myself.

my ROTD just started messing up after working fine for about 6 months
what is this solder fix that i am hearing a lot about? any one have pics and a guide on how to do it??