Rare English NGH games for sale. LB1, LB2, MotW, Rage of the Dragons

flipmode59

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to quickly get out of debt, so I’m selling some of my games. I’ve never sold games on here before, but have been here for a while and often bought from the forum. Subsequently, you may view my e-bay feedback rating as a method of referral.

Prices are pretty much set in stone, however, there is a small margin for negotiation, but not much. I have taken extremely good care of them given the condition I received them in and took into consideration the price I paid for them, an estimate of what they go for now, and what the price guide claims they should go for in what I find to be extremely fair prices. All games already include shipping. The methods of payment I accept are money orders or paypal only! I apologize for doing this, but if you pay via paypal, you will have to add on 3% to the final price to cover those incessant paypal fees. This may easily be avoided by paying with a money order. Whatever is more convenient for you. Sorry, but I will not ship overseas unless the offer entertained is really good.

On to the games. I will be using the NeoGeo Condition Grading Scale in describing the condition of the games.

Pictures of all the games together.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Mark of the Wolves English - SOLD!!!
In GAMERS CONDITION!!! I repeat, GAMERS CONDITION!! The game is in very good to excellent condition. There are noticeable signs of whitening on the manual, nothing out of this world, and the cart has a few noticeable scratches on the back and front. Again, nothing significant or deep. The insert is in excellent condition with no whitening or tears.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Rage of the Dragons English - $350.00 shipped.
In like-new condition. It was bought from the NeoStore upon release and was used a total of two times, tops, and then shelved. Everything is flawless and in perfect condition.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Last Blade English - SOLD!!!
In near-mint condition. Very faint and barely noticeable scratch on cart. The manual is in like-new condition with no whitening.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Last Blade 2 English - SOLD!!!
In near-mint to mint condition. Everything is in wonderful shape. No whitening on the manual, no tears on the insert, and the cart is in beautiful condition with just very faint light white spots on the back. Not a lot and nothing significant.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Please PM or e-mail me.

Thanks.

edit: fixed some links.

Last edited:

flipmode59

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Blade 2 and Mark of the Wolves have been SOLD.

Payment PENDING on Last Blade.

Rage of the Dragons still up for grabs.

Last edited:

flipmode59

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 1, and Last Blade 2 are all SOLD!!

Rage of the Dragons is still up for grabs. Make me offers or it's off to ebay in the next few days.

mdog

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Finally received English Last Blade and it looks FABULOUS!
flipmode59=great dealer

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
shit .... I knew I shoulda grabbed that copy of LB1 :oh_no: :oh_no: