RARE Neo Geo AES NGH games for sale or trade

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I can't PM but I would be interested in discussing with you about your games. Would you be able to email me?

Kind regards,

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
You need to list prices, NG.com market rules changed and for offer is no longer allowed.

Also, you're still alive, what a relief. Hell, even I, a noob, remembers that thread asking about what happened to you. Check your PMs, reply to people who have been looking for you.

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
I have replied to that thread and I have replied to my PMs ! and if the mods wants to remove my thread they can do that. Reason why I did not want to list the titles or prices it is because flippers who lurks this board would want to scoop them up and flip them elsewhere. I am so sick of that behavior ! I want to deal with hardcore Neo Geo collectors who will appreciate them to the fullest ! :D. Thanks for your kind words !

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have replied to that thread and I have replied to my PMs ! and if the mods wants to remove my thread they can do that. Reason why I did not want to list the titles or prices it is because flippers who lurks this board would want to scoop them up and flip them elsewhere. I am so sick of that behavior ! I want to deal with hardcore Neo Geo collectors who will appreciate them to the fullest ! :D. Thanks for your kind words !

Then don't sell to the flippers. We all know who they are, so just ignore them. Point being, this isn't your personal auction site man, and the mods are going to eat you alive for something like this. Not trying to bust your balls or anything, just trying to help before someone with more authority and less kindness puts the smackdown on ya...

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody gotten a response from him? Sent him a PM and he has been logged in since it was sent.

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Hey all ! I got several messages and inquiries on the games I have for sale. I replied to most of the PMs but I will try and go through my messages and reply to the ones that I feel and think are serious interested buyers. Also keep in mind I have to wait 30 seconds before sending new replies. That is the PM system here.

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Where are your pics and prices?
I got chastised for not providing that information, and you also have top dollar carts for sale.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Yes, you need to provide prices.

Being busy isn't a good enough reason for not listing them.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
anybody gotten a response from him? Sent him a PM and he has been logged in since it was sent.

Nope, but I did state in mine that I'm not interested at eBay-style prices, so maybe I am not a "serious interested buyer" ;)

To save time (and to follow forum rules) just post pics and prices already. Then you will not get overloaded with PMs.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Same for me here. I stated that I want to pay normal forum prices which kinda seem to put me in the not serious buyer category as well. *sigh*
Mabye I should have said. Me got too much money, me wanna pay more than Ebay prices, me filthy rich, name price I buy!!!

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Just look at my first Post at the top. Go ahead and close this thread. I will edit it later with a new list and prices. or just create a new thread. Thank You !