Rare Turbo Duo Games for NeoSD Cart + Joystick?

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm thinking about getting myself a NeoSD MVS cart but the price is a little much for me. However I do have several rare TurboDuo games that I'd be willing to sell towards one.

Here's what I have. The Duo/Super CD games are complete since they never came with a box, but the regular old CD games are all missing their boxes (except Y's). If something seems to high, PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

All games are the US version except where noted

Bonk 3 CD - SOLD ($550)
Forgotten Worlds - SOLD ($100)
Addams Family - SOLD ($30)
Y's Books I&II (has outer box) - SOLD ($110)

Dragon Slayer: Legend of Heroes - $175 (has the map)
Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest - $70
Buster Bros. - $40

Final Zone II - $40
Monster Lair - $40
Vasteel - $100 (has the map)
J.B. Harold Murder Club - $60
Implode - $20

Art of Fighting (JPN) - $10
Princess Minerva (JPN) - $7

turbo_1.jpg
turbo_2.jpg

I also have a TRS-80 Color Computer dual disk drive with the interface cartridge (FD-500). Works perfectly (both drives). Asking $100 for that.

disk1.jpg
disk2.jpg

Attachments

• turbo_3.jpg
    turbo_3.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 447
  • turbo_4.jpg
    turbo_4.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Bonk 3 CD - CD version (obviously). I hate to sound like a dick, but to all the lowballers out there, I know what this one is worth.

If you know how much it is worth then why not post a price, please?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
However I do have several rare TurboDuo games that I'd be willing to trade/sell towards one.
All sales threads must have prices listed. Please read the Market FAQ if you're not familiar with the rules. Thank you for your cooperation.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey Tempest...

You're gonna need to put a price on those games lad...

Probably soon... very soon...

xROTx

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Ah ok, will do. Sorry about that. I was honestly hoping more to trade than to sell, but I wasn't aware of the rules. I will get prices up ASAP.

Mods: Please give me until tomorrow morning if that is at all possible as I have an engagement to go to tonight. Once again, I didn't read the rules (shame on me). Sorry!

If you know how much it is worth then why not post a price, please?

I just meant I knew it was worth a bunch, not an exact price. I was just trying to head off the lowball $50 type offers.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I gotcha. Well good luck with the sale once the prices go up. Some great stuff you got there

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Ok prices are now up. I used price charting and the average ebay price to get a rough idea of what they're worth (sorry if they're out of whack, I don't follow TurboGrafx stuff anymore). I'm open to trades for the NeoSD cart (maybe you want to unload yours and get the Pro model?) or joystick as well, just PM and we'll talk.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
That Ys price seems a little yowza - I just sold a nice boxed copy complete sans map for $100-125 iirc

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
That Ys price seems a little yowza - I just sold a nice boxed copy complete sans map for $100-125 iirc

Ah ok, I couldn't find any info on that one other than one boxed copy. I'll adjust it accordingly.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Added pictures of the Y's box. It does not appear to have the map.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Clarified the original post to indicate I'm looking for an MVS NeoSD cart, not AES. If you don't like the prices, then shoot me a PM and we can try and make some sort of deal.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
PLEASE READ THE MARKET FAQ...

It's not even that hard to follow...

Tempest lad... this is the 2nd time i've had to make an effort in your thread....

I'd advise not going for a 3rd.... you know how it goes...

I'm not mod because of my good looks or excellent taste in whisky...

xROTx

Oops I'm sorry, that's on me. I'll add those back. Usually I remove them because it leads to confusion as to whether it's still for sale or not. I'm really sorry about that, every forum is different and I'll admit that I didn't read the rules which is really bad because I'm a mod on some other forums. I should know better.

Last edited:

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Addams Family is now also sold (didn't delete it this time I swear!). Lowered some prices as well.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Is it possible to somehow update the title of my thread since I already got the joystick and I'm just going to buy the NeoSD myself? The thread is now just a pure 'For Sale' type thread.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Is it possible to somehow update the title of my thread since I already got the joystick and I'm just going to buy the NeoSD myself? The thread is now just a pure 'For Sale' type thread.

Go to the advanced settings to change the thread's title. ;)