Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers US AES

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
What happened to the popularity of this game? I don't hear it being talked about at all in the forums.... How hard is the US version to get anyways? Anybody out there have it and what is it really valued at in Mint Condition today?

Curt

apostate
animegal said:
What happened to the popularity of this game? I don't hear it being talked about at all in the forums.... How hard is the US version to get anyways? Anybody out there have it and what is it really valued at in Mint Condition today?

I haven't seen one for sale myself ever...

But I am in the market for a good to Near Mint Copy..

I think it would fetch upwards of 400+ easily...

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
What do you mean what happened...its still popular its just it cant be found anywhere as thats how rare it is. Its one of the 10 rariest US carts out there. I know someone that use to own one and I touched it myself. TOUCHED...hehe! Yeah and also played the game. Man is that a nice game! :drool_2:

It can easily fetch $750+ mint.

Ive seen 2 going around only since Ive joined the forums...but I seem I cant get my hands on one. :(

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
realbout2

The last english AES copy of the game I saw sold for $500 and that was 2 years ago.

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rb2

Terry330 said:
The last english AES copy of the game I saw sold for $500 and that was 2 years ago.

Does any forum member have a copy they would like to sell?
Does anyone know what the production run was?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
This game used to sell for less than Garou Mark of the Wolves but now it sells for a bit more (in most cases). I know that Chris Ray sold a copy for about $700 and it was pretty close to mint condition. I think that you would be better off getting a Japanese copy since they can be easily had for about $200 while the English version is hard as nails to get and costs nearly 4 times as much. I don't know the production run but I bet that it is in the low thousands - probably 2,000 I bet. I hope that helps you out. :)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
When I first boght my US aes copy a few years ago, it cost me 200 bucks! How times have changed.

Spike

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rb2

Spike Spiegel said:
When I first boght my US aes copy a few years ago, it cost me 200 bucks! How times have changed.

Spike

Do you want to sell that copy?! LOL.......

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
kc said:
wankers..............

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75929

"Also keep in mind that a RBFF2 is near impossible to find in english.
Expect to see that shoot way above 600 in the future." -LWK

I remember that rhiohki thread...as I bought one of his US LB2's. Thats the US RBFF2 I touched... :D BUT I dont own. :(

That thread brings back so many memories...I wish rhiohki was back. :)

Awesome seller! :buttrock: