Reasonable Price of Euro Double Dragon

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Hello Folk,
My friend in Thailand has EURO Double Dragon and he wants to sell but he doesn't know the present price for this game now.
I still don't see the cart and I think next week, I could see and take the photo here. He told me about condition:
----------------------------------------------
insert: near mint (no any sunfade)
manual: near mint
cart: excellent
----------------------------------------------
I will try to take the photo next week. I am very happy because I had never seen EURO Double dragon here for selling. What is the price in your openion???
For me, I think it may be around 550-650$.
Thank you
Kulanart

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Check the price guide. I think there is a jp. version in the Neo Store for around $160?

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Euro Double Dragon is worth much more than that.

I paid about $900 for mine a couple of months ago. Would be interested to see what it goes for on ebay considering how much English carts seem to go for these days.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Big Al said:

I paid about $900 for mine a couple of months ago. Would be interested to see what it goes for on ebay considering how much English carts seem to go for these days.

Wow! 900 seems a bit steep. Hope the cart you got was ultra-mint. I still can't see paying more than 700 for the game in this condition.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Big Al si right.
Euro DD is VERY rare to find in near mint shape,IMPOSSIBLE to find in MINT,tottally mint shape.
A great shape copy would be worth $1000 easy.

Big Al said:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hehe...

FTL said:
Big Al si right.
Euro DD is VERY rare to find in near mint shape,IMPOSSIBLE to find in MINT,tottally mint shape.
A great shape copy would be worth $1000 easy.

I got my sealed Euro DD... never been plugged in an AES for £160.... err... shipped:D...

About 6 months ago...

Last edited:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
The last couple that appear on ebay averaged about $780.
I heard of private sale the other day for minty one for about $1,000 as well.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
rotphungte said:
I got my sealed Euro DD... never been plugged in an AES for £160.... err... shipped:D...

About 6 months ago...

Lucky bastard! You really can't find Neo Geo too much in the United Staes except on ebay. I swear that there aren't any places in Dallas, TX that have Neo Geo games. Funcoland stopped selling them in 1995. I don't see any mom and pop stores that exist in Dallas either anymore - they might have them. Anyway, 165 pounds is damn cheap for that game.

I bought an almost mint japanese copy recently for $172 shipped. I once had a Euro Double Dragon in shit condition (bare cart) for $99 from Game Dude. I played it once and sold it to the NeoStore. I don't think that I will ever get another copy. Oh well...

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
I will try to put the photo here next week when I see that game. But as I know, he has 2 copies. One is mint+ and this is his second copy. It is not near mint cart but just excellent. So I don't think it will be great collection but it is rare to find and I have never seen here. In Thailand, no anyone would like to pay for it over 100$ so he think to sell here.(Thailand always play roms and emulator and they like to say I am crazy to pay much money for old game....hehe!! I understnd why I pay and why I collect them, that is my life :D )
thank you for all openion.
Kulanart

bulletnyourass

noble trader
A private sale should in no way affect the price of this game. Just because Big Al paid $900 and some other person paid $1000 is irrelevant. A person will always pay more to convince a buyer to sell to them instead of placing said item up for public auction/sale. The only price that should be considered is an "AVERAGE " of the past 4 or 5 "KNOWN " sales. Meaning sales with some sort of public record....not just a copy of someones Money Order, word-of-mouth, or Paypal receipt. People are wondering why is there this "Sudden Spike" in Homecart pricing. Well, it has to do with all the backdoor dealings that are being made. People are overpaying for games in private sales to avoid any competition and then after the overpayment, they expect to have that amount "Validated" so that they can have some sort of assurance that they can "at the least" get back what they paid for it.

Phillip