Recieved Elite Beats Agents...

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
And it fucking blows! Seriously, I simply can't stop playing. Gamespot gave it a pretty mighty 8,9/10 and it's deserved. The completely crazy pace and stories is absolutely hilarious and the gameplay is gold. I can't believe I didn't get it sooner.

When I see that I paid it $25 in the states whereas DS games here cost a measly $53, there's only one thing to say : GO BUY IT.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Vincere said:
And it fucking blows! Seriously, I simply can't stop playing. Gamespot gave it a pretty mighty 8,9/10 and it's deserved. The completely crazy pace and stories is absolutely hilarious and the gameplay is gold. I can't believe I didn't get it sooner.

When I see that I paid it $25 in the states whereas DS games here cost a measly $53, there's only one thing to say : GO BUY IT.

I'm pretty sure saying something "blows" is saying its bad. After Kirby and Contact I might pick this one up.

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah, blows means its bad. I guess english isnt your first language.

Say it's awesome.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Maybe its like saying something was "bad"...like Michael Jackson.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Yeah..measly isn't being used right either. If it was more expensive in Europe..that wouldn't be "measly" compared to the US version...

The US version would be measly compared to the EU version.

Maybe it is opposite day in Italy?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
maybe we're to take the entire post as poorly written sarcasm. the game is lame, but kinda fun. a game i'd be ashamed to buy but would laugh and smile while playing. basically it's like fat chicks and mo-peds.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
RevQuixo said:
Yeah..measly isn't being used right either. If it was more expensive in Europe..that wouldn't be "measly" compared to the US version...

I used "measly" as an extreme sarcasm here indeed. But I used "blow" in a wrong way, my bad. ha ha.

Anyway, I'm not a native english-speaking guy so...
Buy that game. It's awesome but the latter levels are pretty hard even in normal mode. The finals are two songs to complete one by one without the ability so save. It's HARD.

RevQuixo said:

Haha, learn the national flags before answering. Or you might have some color problems. ;)

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
RevQuixo said:

RevQuixo Blows!

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ok, I finished the game on normal and hard mode. It took me around 1h to beat the last song alone on hard mode. I feel kinda exhausted actually. I cleared the first 2 songs on very hard mode and it's somewhat crazy. It's so fast compared to hard mode it's not fun.