Remaining AES carts for sale (kizuna)

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Morning chaps,

I made a difficult decision last night......over the last year really, I've been thinning out my collection as I just dont get the free time to play the system (or other games for that matter).

Im now down to 22 titles left - I will be keeping 1 for me, but all the others listed here can go.

All of these items have been in my collection for some time and have been hardly played.

I will be putting up photos and accurate descriptions of all the items over the weekend including prices of course - so this is sort of a "heads up" of whats coming up for sale. *there are a couple of *cough cough* conversions, but they will be marked where appropriate so you know exactly what you're getting.

OK, heres whats left:

JAP:
(1)Kizuna Encounter
(2)Art of Fighting 3
(3)Neo Bomberman - ciustom made conversion
(4)Mark of the Wolves

US/EURO:
(1)Art of Fighting - Euro
(2)KOF 98
(3)KOF 02
(4)Sengoku 3
(5)SVC Chaos
(6)Samurai shodown
(7)Samurai Shodown 2 - Euro
(8)Samurai Shodown 3
(9)Samurai Shodown 4 - Korean
(10)Samurai Shoodwn 5 Special - unfixed
(11)Super Sidekicks 2
(12)World Heroes 2 Jet
(13)Baseball Stars pro - brand new factory sealed
(14)Magician Lord
(15)Ganryu - #02 from entire production run - also comes with framed insert as well as games and MVS sheets - real nice collectors piece !Arcade!conversion
(16)Nightmare in the Dark - !Arcade! conversion
(17)Shock Troopers - conversion
(18)Metal Slug - conversion

(1)Marble style snk memory card
(2)Boxed US AES with official SNK UK PSU, so no need for a step down if in uk and comes with a boxed pro controller.

I think thats it(might be one more though, not sure), but Ill have to clarify tonight when they're actually in front of me!

If any of the games are of interest, I will be happy to sell them privately before they get listed on my website and Ebay, and as stated above, I would provide photos, descriptions and prices when Ive sorted them out tonight.

Cheers for looking
Dave

Last edited:

pda

n00b
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Interested in Ganryu special version+bonuses :)

Please get back to me with pictures when possible.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
to neo-geo-aes - which item are you referring to please?

to pda - could you either post here or pm me your email address please and Ill send you some photos tonight - should be after 6:30pm uk time

many thanks

Patmaster

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would love to own Kof98 (US)... Please tell me what you wanna have for that one.

Patrick

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Can I get pics of Ganryu also. even if it is already sold ... I would still like the pics if you dont mind.

Phillip

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
*Quick update*

Shock troopers is sold, just awaiting payment,
Nightmare in the dark is on hold awaiting payment,
Kizuna is sold - I do have another, but im not sure whether or not to sell it.

Phillip - Bad Boy - I will email you pics over the weekend guys, there are quite a few pics for Ganryu as its a big package :tickled:

Also, I will be starting a seperate sales thread as well as my website is nearly upto date with the games and photos - just a few more to list which I may do tommorow if I get time.

Thanks for all the interest guys, Ill be honest, I didnt expect to get quite as much as I did, so thanks very much :buttrock:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hey dude,

I know this is you selling thread, but what's the plan for the site now? It kinda sounds like it's been doing ok recently.

Are you going to still buy and sell neo stuff, but not collect? Or are you out of N-G and now gonna trade in saturn and MD?

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
El Capitan said:
Hey dude,

I know this is you selling thread, but what's the plan for the site now? It kinda sounds like it's been doing ok recently.

Are you going to still buy and sell neo stuff, but not collect? Or are you out of N-G and now gonna trade in saturn and MD?

Now then mate, hows things? Not sure whats gonna happen to the site to be honest, I may put it up for sale if anyones interested in it.
My interest as a collector of home carts has certainly taken a downhill slide as Im really into my cabs now and need the cash to get a Manx TT sit down cab, hence why the games are up for sale - Im not selling every game, just keeping 3.
Im gonna start a new selling thread now as the website is finally upto date!