Rename the War Room..The Love Room

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I like it how it is but we all need to embrace change once in a while.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
How about we just start using Nintendoage as our War Room?

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I am full of fantastic ideas and fantastic chocolates

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Hmmm renaming the War Room into NintendoAge would certainly do something to the real NintendoAge's SEO.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Neo red-light district, all pimps and hoes !

O82UOM.gif

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It would last 5 minutes. There are 5 moderators for every member.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It would last 5 minutes. There are 5 moderators for every member.

Hah... NintendoGay"z... what a silly boring forum that is...

....We're outnumbered here... out gunned as well... the mods here only offer the illusion of control:D

xROTx

neo_mao

15 Year Member
It will take one million mods to stop me.

Not a threat. A promise...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Rick's Café Americain. We're all escapees of some kind and the rest is all desert. Instead of fallin' snowflakes, we'll have a sandstorm once in a while. LoneSage is the barman, Beff is Ugarte and I'm one of those dead German couriers: yesterday just clerk... today the honored dead.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rick's Café Americain. We're all escapees of some kind and the rest is all desert. Instead of fallin' snowflakes, we'll have a sandstorm once in a while. LoneSage is the barman, Beff is Ugarte and I'm one of those dead German couriers: yesterday just clerk... today the honored dead.

As long as Lonesage is the barman, he knows how to drink and I seriously respect that. I expect that he will free pour spirits and double up when I'm not looking. A good barman always does.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member

Oh, I LIKE THAT

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
As long as Lonesage is the barman, he knows how to drink and I seriously respect that. I expect that he will free pour spirits and double up when I'm not looking. A good barman always does.

I got invited to some gala with free booze on Tuesday, lots of movers and shakers gonna be there. Not sure how i'm gonna handle myself. I am the Barman.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I am the last barman poet. I see China drinking the fabulous cocktails I make. Chinese getting stinky on something I stir or shake. The sex on the beach. The schnapps made from peach. The velvet hammer. The Alabama slammer. I make things with juice and froth - The pink squirrel - The three-toed sloth. I make drinks so sweet and snazzy; The iced tea - The kamakazi - The orgasm - The death spasm - The Singapore sling - The dingaling. China you've just been devoted to every flavor I got; But if you want to got loaded; Why don't you just order a shot? My bar is open.