Report this dodgy ebay seller

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
And the point of reporting him? Unless a major company has a mardy at ebay, they won't do shit.

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Read ebay's mod chip policy dude. Last time Raz reported one of these auctions they removed it for violating ebay regulations.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Adamaki said:
Read ebay's mod chip policy dude. Last time Raz reported one of these auctions they removed it for violating ebay regulations.

That makes a change!! Usually when you report people ebay just send you an automated reply and do nothing else.

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Gummy Bear said:
Looks like it's gone.

Was this the same twat, seriously?

That's the 3rd unibios I've seen him sell in the last few weeks. I got an email from French ebay today saying they're going to look into it, but they can't tell me the outcome because of confidentiality reasons. If everyone reports this guy next time he tries to sell a unibios ebay are more likely to do something about it.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
I'll do my best to grass his ass, mate.

I'm usually a little too late though.....

Does he honestly think it's worth getting banned for?
Some people. :very_ang:

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Gummy Bear said:
I'll do my best to grass his ass, mate.

I'm usually a little too late though.....

Does he honestly think it's worth getting banned for?
Some people. :very_ang:

He obviously doesn't care because I sent him a message when he was selling the first one and told him that it's against ebay regulations and violates raz's conditions of use, but he still continues to sell them.

I'll keep a look out and next time he tries to sell one I'll post the link up here so you can report him.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
Adamaki said:
He obviously doesn't care because I sent him a message when he was selling the first one and told him that it's against ebay regulations and violates raz's conditions of use, but he still continues to sell them.

I'll keep a look out and next time he tries to sell one I'll post the link up here so you can report him.

Will do.

We will defeat this evil!

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
thanks guys, I have also reported this new one now. I reported the one in the original thread also and they actually removed it so its good news. I have found that if a few people report if they take action faster.

I always report them as MOD chips also.

Raz

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I reported this too.
It's the closest I can come to kicking him in the balls.

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well done guys. Looks like we nailed him this time because the auction number is no longer valid and has been removed. I hope ebay banned his ass as well!

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I will report the guy in a sec - why not put a direct link to the particular report we should all file in these cases - might speed things up a bit.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Reported. Maybe we should start using some other copyright infringement category?

Last edited:

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Reported. If this guy keeps trying to sell unibios chips after ebay end his auctions he'll get banned for sure.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
So if I bought 1 of these chips & decided I no longer wanted it, would the bin be the only option for me?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
RGP said:
So if I bought 1 of these chips & decided I no longer wanted it, would the bin be the only option for me?

Of course not, if you had a original chip you would have every right of selling it. This guy though is simply burning the free version onto EPROM and selling it.

Raz

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member