Resident Evil 3 DC question.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I play this game quite a bit on my dreamcast and the other day i decided to bust it out again.

I picked jill in her white outfit and when i started the game i had an ar rifle.As i proceded to play i had noticed i had a shot gun and handgun with 250 bullets, a magnum with a bunch of ammo , a first aid case and other stuff.

I figured when you pick her in the white costume she would get all that stuff? so i picked all her costumes and they all had a pistol and when i repicked jill in her white costume she had just a pistol?????

I have searched alot of cheat code websites and have found nothing on this and ive been trying to figure out what i did without any luck so i decided to see if anyone here knew about it????

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
I haven't played the DC version but RE3 was my fave for a long time.

Anyway, this may sound stupid but are you sure you're picking the same difficulty?

As it stands on easy, Jill gets a shitload of goodies, on Normal/hard you have to fight to survive. I'm guessing this "white" costume is only available in the DC version.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
You are very right heh (Ive never played it on easy) but while trying to figure it out i found i could use my vga box for s-video :buttrock:

thanks for the heads up

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I don't know if the white outfit was Dreamcast exclusive. If I remember right, the dreamcast Resident Evil ports were based off the PC versions, which already had additional content. I would expect that the PC version has the same.

Not to mention, the DC version was a PC port using the Windows CE interface for easy porting. Take note, because of this, 90% of the Windows CE based games work perfectly with the VGA box for VGA resolutions. Including the Resident Evils. However, I must warn you, Dino Crisis did not follow suit and is in that 10% that doesn't completely work with VGA. It only half works with VGA, since the Dino Crisis FMVs aren't compatible.