Restated my AES Collection

What's up y'all. I just restarted my AES Collection a month ago. It been a fun journey in the last two months. I had my first collection in 2017 but had to sell a lot because of getting a home. Anyways I'm just enjoying collecting and meeting other cool collectors.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What's up y'all. I just restarted my AES Collection a month ago. It been a fun journey in the last two months. I had my first collection in 2017 but had to sell a lot because of getting a home. Anyways I'm just enjoying collecting and meeting other cool collectors.

Hello good sir. Please advise me of which Advanced Entertainment System cartridges you have acquired thus far in the infancy of your collecting journey. Photos are very welcome.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

I know you

:eye::eye:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Wut up yo! Haha so cool u gettin in tha scene bro! Hey look while you're like all excited about your game collection would you mind taking a photo of yourself naked with them so we can be sure you're an actual collector? I know it's a bit rough and all but we have to be sure you deserve access to the secret market scoops and knowledge we hold. Just remember one cart in your ass crack while you knight your fave cart with your penis and the rest of the collection just laying around you in a casual sort of way y'know hah "oops look at all my stuff lol".

Thanks, any concerns email the site master our lord and savior, Shawn.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
:timid:

too soon to bust out dvdxploiter’s “I wish I never found that website” gif?

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
BbScBMu.gif