"Retro Hell"

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Hows this for a control panel? He certainly gave the machine an appropriate name :lol:

almostfinished.jpg

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I love how the buttons are placed in a layout that is like the inverse of ergonomic.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fitting name, fitting control panel design. Excellent. :tickled:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I like how he has two joysticks on one side... even weirder that one is ball-top style while the other is Happ. Geez that button layout is hard to look at...

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Hows this for a control panel? He certainly gave the machine an appropriate name :lol:

almostfinished.jpg
On the plus side, that set-up is pretty useful for the game on the screen (Defender), otherwise...UGH!!!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
What gets me is that once he finished building it, did he stand back and say 'Thats it man, I have totally recreated the feel of the Arcade in my living room'... what a proud day that must have been.

Perhaps he has hands like this...

5J9L5.jpg

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
What gets me is that once he finished building it, did he stand back and say 'Thats it man, I have totally recreated the feel of the Arcade in my living room'... what a proud day that must have been.
:lol::lol::lol:

mrbippers

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I like how he has two joysticks on one side... even weirder that one is ball-top style while the other is Happ. Geez that button layout is hard to look at...

I was thinking the top one might be a 4-way or a 2-way?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That thing looks god-awful. If I spent that much time building an arcade cab only to have it suck that badly, I'd lock myself inside of it and set it on fire.

Chris

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
What the FUCK is with these stupid cunts that buy arcade machines and put computers in them??

Pict0020.jpg

grimm

Marked Wolf
That button layout does indeed look pretty useless.. At least to me.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Fighting Golf "cab"...

What the FUCK was that guy thinking? How can he even stand to play that ugly bastard? Don't tell me he invites buddies over and proudly shows them that fucking eye sore... for the love of God.