Roads Edge Hyper 64 cartridge - $100 shipped or best offer

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello
My friend has a Roads edge cartridge for the Hyper 64 system, neither of us own one and really know nothing about the system. He aquired it from a local operator many years ago, it was told to him it was NOS (the operator did not have the motherboard needed to use it)
It comes with a box but the box is unknown and my buddy says the box doesn't look like it's for a roads edge game so basically it's being sold as a used/loose cart but comes with a mystery box and is most likely a NOS cartridge.... but other than the operators word no way to really prove it's NOS so - used/loose cart.
$100 shipped (to the US) or best offer (just guessing here on price, open to offers)
Paypal is fine, we will eat the cost of fees and shipping

ZZ 051.jpg

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Is it the matching box with matching serial number? And is the wording on box/cart English or Japanese?

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Is it the matching box with matching serial number? And is the wording on box/cart English or Japanese?
Okay, chatted with him last night and updated the post. Box appears to be for something else so selling as a loose cart with unknown box included for free

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
it's never been tested? Seems apparent from the posts that the friend who bought it didn't have a driving games hyper mother.

-6.11. Only list items for sale that are actually in your possession. Do not list items that are for a friend or other third party unless the item is actually in your possession.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
I would never sell a game for someone else that is untested, that's just asking for problems.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
it's never been tested? Seems apparent from the posts that the friend who bought it didn't have a driving games hyper mother.

-6.11. Only list items for sale that are actually in your possession. Do not list items that are for a friend or other third party unless the item is actually in your possession.

Thanks for the heads up guys :) No problem at all on the things mentioned
- I'll get the game from him this weekend (will not accept any payment until then)
- I could also do a 100% money back return if for some reason it didnt work, we just have no way of testing it since nobody we know owns that hardware.

Anyone here in MN have a hyper 64 I could pop this cart in? I'll bring the beer!