ROTD and SLUG 4 don't work on Phantom 1?

ltron2020

Marked Wolf
I was planning on buying a Phantom 1 and then gettin ROTD for it also. But on <a href="http://www.neogeousa.com" target="_blank">www.neogeousa.com</a> they state it will not work with bootlegs? does this mean there are bootleg copies of Slug 4 and Rotd out there? Or does it mean Rotd and Slug 4 are bootleg games and will not work at all!? I need some answers and i know this is the place to find them!

biocat

Kula's Candy
There are bootleg copies of ROTD and MS4 out there. If you have an original copy then you don't have to worry. ;)

ltron2020

Marked Wolf
Thank u much dude! But how can you tell the difference between a bootleg and a "real" copy of the game? Like if its on ebay would the seller state if its a bootleg or not?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Originally posted by ltron2020:
<strong>Thank u much dude! But how can you tell the difference between a bootleg and a "real" copy of the game? Like if its on ebay would the seller state if its a bootleg or not?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sadly it seems they forget to mention that fact.

If you bought it on fleaBay, who did you get it from? There are several well known fuckers that sell boots and they never mention it.

Best policy is to email them before bidding and confirm it is 100% legit.

Emperor

New Challenger
I recommend buying them from around the board.

Your best bargain and quality is Treiu .. you can never go wrong with him

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Regarding those bootleg games go to:

<a href="http://www.neogeousa.com" target="_blank">www.neogeousa.com</a>

You can also buy these MVS games from MD Games on Ebay or just email them directly....

Loose cart of ROTD is selling for $99.00 last time I saw it, thats an original cart too.

;)

[ January 11, 2003: Message edited by: Robert Wallace ]</p>