RZA : The Man WIth The Iron Fists

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
It's a little too cheese. At least his older stuff like Pulp Fiction and Reservior Dogs had that 'cool' to them, but lately, this kind of stuff is just feeling corny.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
if RZA did the score too, this can't not be amazing fun!
EDIT
It's a little too cheese. At least his older stuff like Pulp Fiction and Reservior Dogs had that 'cool' to them, but lately, this kind of stuff is just feeling corny.
it's not a Tarantino film man, I imagine he just produced it or something.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
if RZA did the score too, this can't not be amazing fun!
EDIT

it's not a Tarantino film man, I imagine he just produced it or something.

Hmm...saw his name on it and thought, "another spaghetti samurai/ninja/western...ugh". Even if his role in it is less hands on, other than the soundtrack, I'm still thinking guilty pleasure rental at best.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I'll see this for Rza even though I don't like the Roth/Batista connection and QT has irked me a lot lately

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Hell yeah.

Even IF its a piece of shite it will fall into the "so bad its good" category. There is a lot of great stuff in that same category.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I see Lucy Liu in it.

That automatically makes it awesome.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I see Lucy Liu in it.

That automatically makes it awesome.

She looks like a stuffed animal nowadays re: Kill Bill, she was hot in Ally McBeal though.

aria

Former Moderator
Hell yeah.

Even IF its a piece of shite it will fall into the "so bad its good" category. There is a lot of great stuff in that same category.

I'm leaning this way...there's a possible that RZA's novice ability at direction could make it confusing, but the trailer looked nice.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Hell yeah.

this.

Even if the movie sucks, it should have a cool soundtrack...Anyone ever hear the Afro Samurai soundtrack?

Oh, and the movie would be way cooler if it had less (or no) Russel Crowe, and more Rza.