Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi PS2, Umihara Kawase DS, JP Sat, etc.

vercimber

n00b
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm trying to avoid putting these things up on eBay and wanted to offer these goodies to you. Hey guys,

I take meticulous care of my games and these are all in pristine condition, with documentation, etc. included--I've included pictures to attempt to represent this. I am based in the US, and domestic shipping is free. For those across the pond (UK, etc.), I'll need to charge $7 per item. 100% positive feedback here, shmups, and eBay. Payment by Paypal gift. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks for taking a look!

Here are the items. (Pardon the fuzziness of the images; my digital camera is ancient.)

JP Kyuukyoku Tiger 2 Plus for Saturn, complete and like new, a genuinely mint disc -- $49.00

KT2P.jpg

JP Umihara Kawase Jun Second Edition Kanzenban for Nintendo DS, complete -- $45.00

UmiharaKawase.jpg

JP SEGA AGES 2500, Vol. 19 for PS2 -- Fighting Vipers -- complete -- $19

FightingVipers.jpg

JP Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden PS2 -- complete, BEST ver. -- $15

Kenkaichi.jpg

Dymondwood custom-made PS2 arcade stick with blue-led modded buttons. Star and select on face. Seimitsu buttons, start and select on the face. I don't mind suggesting that this is one of the most original and beautiful sticks in existence, and I am hesitant to sell it. This was made by Kaytrim's Kustoms about two years ago, works perfectly, and is absolutely flawless aesthetically. There will be a $15 domestic shipping charge if anyone is interested. More for international. Price is firm. Two pictures below.

$250
IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg