SCAMMER ALERT:KULANARTKUNG..please read

M

materia

smokeingit said:
Ack! i just read this whole thread... and it starts to remind me more and more of john kerry. he plays for both sides!!! HAHHAAHAHAHAAH

Bush 2004

teh stupid

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N

ehehe ...

see you to hell bastard thief..

regards

Tom(ITA)

Last edited:

Gazado

Overtop Pathfinder
Im new to the scene, just read the post, at least Im more aware now of what to look out for in a seller. I mean, before I wouldnt have looked for 'scammers' because from what I understood, the neo-market (this forum) was very activly used and secure. I guess I'll just make sure in future I always buy from people who have relativly good feedback.

The only problems Ive had so far is with Parcelforce , they suck arse :(

sorry to hear about whats happened here, I wonder what that scamming nonce is doing right now? Hmm, I read earlier someone has this persons details from previous transactions, I think its only fair these details are made public so there is at least somewhere to start for fellow Neogeo owners to get the ball rolling in the direction of a refund or prosecution... Its just plain wrong.

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
Happy to Help

Kulanart Teepprapunnee

579/1 soi50 Sukhumvit road

Prakhanong Bangkok 10260 Thailand

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Personally, I wouldn't go to Thailand to kick his ass even though he deserves it... Because a Thai prison can be something very unpleasant for a foreigner... :crying:

Tomcat

The Legendary LoneWolf said:
Did anyone ever get there cash back ?

I ve lost something like 1400$ with this idiot....

..and now I hate everione and everithing from thailand....

I hope korea will chose bangkok for theyr next nuclear tests...

I know you reading this...

Obviusly I wish you a damned x.mast day bastard...wherever you are...

Tom(ITA)

addywayway

n00b
KULANARTKUNG = B====D

i hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but you fellas are oh so screwed. you sent western union payments to thailand? there is going to be absolutlely no way to resolve this. (unless you get a plane ticket, but that would cost out the ying-yang and no one here ever has the balls to do anything about it when they get scammed)
this dude took you all for a ride, it almost makes me laugh as some folks would be nieve enough to send a western union payment any where let alone to thailand!

thats alot of money that was sent (the way i see it is this, if you have enough money to purchase said item you certainly are not a dumbass as you need some brains to be able to make that money.)
you should not be a retard and send the money a way it can not be traced.
i have no pity for a person or persons that dont have enough thoughts in thier noodle to cover thier own ass.
i mean come on, dont you guys ever read about the western union scams?
i would had said hell no the second he asked the cash to be sent that way. but in all truth i would not had said shit as i would not have put my self in the situation in the first place!

i dont want to hear about "i trusted him" ect ect. i wouldnt send bobak a payment via western union. but thats just me.

this sucks for you guys, it makes you guys look like little nancey nieves.
people are damn stupid when it comes to money.

well i will leave you fellas on a lighter note by saying this.......

you mother fuckers were PWND!!!!!11!!111!111!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnd

GOOD DAY.

Last edited:

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
addywayway said:
i hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but you fellas are oh so screwed. you sent western union payments to thailand? there is going to be absolutlely no way to resolve this. (unless you get a plane ticket, but that would cost out the ying-yang and no one here ever has the balls to do anything about it when they get scammed)
this dude took you all for a ride, it almost makes me laugh as some folks would be nieve enough to send a western union payment any where let alone to thailand!

thats alot of money that was sent (the way i see it is this, if you have enough money to purchase said item you certainly are not a dumbass as you need some brains to be able to make that money.)
you should not be a retard and send the money a way it can not be traced.
i have no pity for a person or persons that dont have enough thoughts in thier noodle to cover thier own ass.
i mean come on, dont you guys ever read about the western union scams?
i would had said hell no the second he asked the cash to be sent that way. but in all truth i would not had said shit as i would not have put my self in the situation in the first place!

i dont want to hear about "i trusted him" ect ect. i wouldnt send bobak a payment via western union. but thats just me.

this sucks for you guys, it makes you guys look like little nancey nieves.
people are damn stupid when it comes to money.

well i will leave you fellas on a lighter note by saying this.......

you mother fuckers were PWND!!!!!11!!111!111!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwnd

GOOD DAY.

Yo added nothing to thread, fake account alert turned on.

addywayway

n00b
not a fake account brother, i lurk these here boards and finally found something worth signing up and commenting on.

lets face it, i just posted what you all were too afraid to say.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
addywayway said:
not a fake account brother, i lurk these here boards and finally found something worth signing up and commenting on.

You lurked for so long that you found a 2 year old thread worth commenting on today?

maxanddee

Banned
people were not aware of the western union scams 2 years ago as they are more familiar with them today. people on this site weren't the only ones to be burned by that scam as it's fairly common on a ton of sites ie:craigslist and the like

addywayway

n00b
im a complete moron.
i thought this was recent, i was duped into signing up!

oh well, it was going to happen someday.

Tomcat

addywayway said:
im a complete moron.
i thought this was recent, i was duped into signing up!

oh well, it was going to happen someday.

we know you can write..
now... before do it egain here...pls

start to read first...

regards

Tom(ITA)

GeoStigma

Loyal Neo-Disciple
addywayway said:

You're a moron.

T

Toni20000

I was scammed too, not from this guy though, but I was...

This shit happens to you if you´re not aware enough... it is hard to check out everything that is necessary to do a deal with someone but it is damned necessary...

Thanks god the scamming peaon lives in my country, so I went to his place and kicked his butt, took my money back and left with one advice for him: Don´t scam anymore or it´s your last mistake for sure...

Never had any problems since...

Edit: KULANARTKUNG YOU SUCK!!!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Neo Collector said:
Yo added nothing to thread, fake account alert turned on.

Addywayway is an expert on scamming because he is a scammer. Your fake account radar was correct. Will Henley made another fake account and scammed at least two more people and he continues to get away with it. Looking at his long and informative post gives a little insight into his attitude.