Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Ah, I thought some characters in that art looked really familiar. I never went passed DW3, should I go further?

Hell yes. Dragon Quest IV and VIII are my favorites. At the very least you need to try VIII. The entire game is simply a perfect JRPG.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
As if we didn't already know this, Neo Ash is the man.

photo%201.JPG

Black cock? My favorite!

photo%203.JPG

ggallegos: take note. That is how you draw a jizz stream. You might not be able to tell from that pic, but Ash actually plucked out some of his own pubes and glued them to the page. (No he didn't, but that would be awesomely gross for someone to do.) The NES games pictured are Pin-Bot and Tiger-Heli, which are both great games! Thanks!

photo%202.JPG

Ho-lee shit. Fucking sweet! Safe to say that these are the nicest headphones I've ever owned. The over-the-ear Sennheisers that these are replacing were on their last legs and weren't very nice to begin with.

photo%204.JPG

Grainy black and white shot, to help cover up the ugly.

Thanks so much!! For the second year in a row, I got a way better SS gift than I deserved.

Great score! Those are some badass 'phones right there. I told myself I wouldn't do it next year, but every year I've been spending a healthy portion of my tax return on headphones, and this is making me want to do it again...

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
So turn's out James (Xian Xi,) was my Secret Santa and he hit it out of the park!
FnV2uCi.jpg
XaevRVU.jpg
I'm super pumped about expanding my NGCD collection, as well as all the awesome Japanese snacks! Also, the JNX Lazy Fingercwill be great for those lazy days of Shmuping. Gonna have to train with the Hudson Shooting Clock to get my tapping skills up. Thanks a ton James. Hope you and your family have a great holiday :)

Dat Dick pic :lolz:
Z2w6mT1.jpg

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
lazy finger and a shooting clock. thats a mixed message, lol.

nice job james!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
DUDE! I got Micky for my secret santa. VECTOR JUST MADE MY WHOLE YEAR! Everything is so awesome man. I've been wanting this NP poster for literally years and you send me one mint? Beyond awesome man. I usually by myself a Christmas/Birthday present but this year I'm super broke so this makes me really happy man. I just got back from a 900 mile round trip to pick up my son for the holidays and getting home and finding this was some kind of insane delicious frosting on the cake. We read the Wreck It Ralph book and he loved it. Rest assured all the games and goodies will be played with and thoroughly rubbed on my genitals. I also can't wait to build this badass R type. Thanks so much again man. This community and it's members have always been the best. Merry Christmas :-) :-)

IMG_20151219_235519.jpg
IMG_20151219_235646.jpg

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Gonna have to train with the Hudson Shooting Clock to get my tapping skills up.

Never have I instantly wanted something so bad in my life. That is cool. I'm already on the hunt for one for myself. Congrats on that sweet gift!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Got my gift out.. it's not much but it's a goodie.

Also got my gift in:

temporary_zpsnxzw8cod.jpg

it's from fox1!

temporary_zpsi4hmjd7n.jpg

Got a bunch of good games

b000d4da-3872-4ad1-aa85-e57728f30515_zpsxqikbgf4.jpg

an awesome collection of mythology and folk tales from japan

temporary_zpsms4ox88o.jpg

a mystery!

temporary_zpsbiwmve3o.jpg

a Neon Genesis Evangelion Trump sheet! I'll have to get with Fox on what this is, exactly, but I know how much he likes Evangelion so I'm pretty excited about this.

temporary_zpsif5p6dub.jpg

temporary_zpskangpttc.jpg

Metal Slug Capsule Toys! AWESOME! I love capsule/blind box toys! I had looked into getting these but they were all sold out from playasia.com when I looked for them!

for those that are unfamiliar, these are MEGA detailed everything connects just as a real one would:

temporary_zpsnrjs94gt.jpg

Thank you so much Fox!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
So turn's out James (Xian Xi,) was my Secret Santa and he hit it out of the park!
I'm super pumped about expanding my NGCD collection, as well as all the awesome Japanese snacks! Also, the JNX Lazy Fingercwill be great for those lazy days of Shmuping. Gonna have to train with the Hudson Shooting Clock to get my tapping skills up. Thanks a ton James. Hope you and your family have a great holiday :)

Glad you like them dude. I saw on your IG that you had a NGCD so I was hoping you still had it. I tried that small shooting clock, I lost my touch, I could only get it to 134. My damn carpal tunnel did me in...lol

My wife hooked it up with the snacks, she actually bought two of each to try for herself and the kids. They love the Aerial one. Have fun with the Lazyfinger, make sure you use it with a extension cable.

For the Dick pic I thought that would be perfect since it's a segue to New Years...lol

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Glad you like them dude. I saw on your IG that you had a NGCD so I was hoping you still had it. I tried that small shooting clock, I lost my touch, I could only get it to 134. My damn carpal tunnel did me in...lol

My wife hooked it up with the snacks, she actually bought two of each to try for herself and the kids. They love the Aerial one. Have fun with the Lazyfinger, make sure you use it with a extension cable.

For the Dick pic I thought that would be perfect since it's a segue to New Years...lol

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

So far I've only gotten to 74, so I've got a long way to go :D

Also, your wife seem's to have good taste, as I lvoe anything with Matcha and chocolate. Merry Christmas and have a good New Year as well :)

b000d4da-3872-4ad1-aa85-e57728f30515_zpsxqikbgf4.jpg

an awesome collection of mythology and folk tales from japan
!
Let me know how that book is, I've been eyeing it myself on Amazon.

Last edited:

SNKNostalgia

Aero Fighters Flyboy
DUDE! I got Micky for my secret santa. VECTOR JUST MADE MY WHOLE YEAR! Everything is so awesome man. I've been wanting this NP poster for literally years and you send me one mint? Beyond awesome man. I usually by myself a Christmas/Birthday present but this year I'm super broke so this makes me really happy man. I just got back from a 900 mile round trip to pick up my son for the holidays and getting home and finding this was some kind of insane delicious frosting on the cake. We read the Wreck It Ralph book and he loved it. Rest assured all the games and goodies will be played with and thoroughly rubbed on my genitals. I also can't wait to build this badass R type. Thanks so much again man. This community and it's members have always been the best. Merry Christmas :-) :-)

View attachment 31355
View attachment 31356

Oh my fuck!!!!

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member

I'm glad you like everything, Merry Christmas!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thanks again bro. This is really awesome!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Thank you so much Fox!

No problem :) I really enjoyed that book when it was chosen for reading material for one of my Japanese classes, really interesting stories. As for the card sheet, it's mostly just for fun. I thought I'd put it in the gift bag since it's some weird thing you probably would never see outside of Japan hah.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
1/2

Finally got home and opened my parcels, they've been here for a fortnight now (sorry). My SS was BerryTogart. Thanks a whole bunch, I will have to step up my game next year for sure.

Some lovely Austrian beer and goodies! This is what's left; I ate most of the biscuits...
Spoiler:
IMG_1029.JPG

And some really fucking cool World of Tanks swag.
Spoiler:
IMG_1035.JPGIMG_1037.JPG

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
2/2

Plus a note with a Wiener Schnitzel which looks suspiciously like a penis... :eek:
Spoiler:
IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1033.JPG

I couldn't find the USB in the box, however my gf opened the parcels when they got here (I think she was waiting for something and mistook these as hers), so I'll have to look for that.

Thanks once again!

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Glad you like it, as for the USB no worries I was actually stupid and forgot to put it in the box, it's the gauntlet Ost as flac, I'll create an online folder ;)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Posting mine shortly, get a hilarious and awesome gift this year.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My SS gift is currently "Out for Delivery". I'm so excited. Someone's getting a DIC PIC!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've finally received the last few things I needed this morning. Package sent teh super fast express way to my giftee. Should be there tomorrow. Check yo mail yo! :D

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Sweet mine is marked delivered.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Received an awesome package today, courtesy of Brad Temple! :)

DSC00406 (Medium).JPG

DSC00404 (Medium).JPG

DSC00402 (Medium).JPG

DSC00408 (Small).JPG

Wow, so much goodness in a medium flat rate box! Thanks Brad!! :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
mine just got here! thanks lolifox!

got a nice pile here. gus is curious.

Yzrnis8.jpg

Envelope and a couple of dick pix. (cats are dicks).

IdAOOPX.jpg

lovely sentiments!

TdPSZbV.jpg

And gifts! A lovely assortment of local goods (good coffee, marion berry preserves, drinking chocolate, local chocolate bars), a very nice oregon alder serving plate, a plushy, and a... coldstone creamery uniform? I may need to hear the coldstone cosplay kit story.

QK0wpw1.jpg

Thanks so much loli!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Wyo... he got you a toaster?

...What sorta Xmas present is that?

xROTx

PS. At least some Red Bull... right?