Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Very nice!

Glad to see this year is working out great for everyone.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Fantastic choices man! I love a good IPA, looking forward to digging into those books, and Puyo is in my Neo Candy as I type this :-J

Saga is one of the best books out there right now. TeddyKGB (Jim) is a big fan of the authors work as well. We talk comics locally all the time.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Freaking amazing Mugi.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
GohanX... Awesome gift!!!!!

The JAMMA to Pac-Man adapter board looks top quality, and something I've been pining after for a while, but I was unable to find...perfect!:buttrock::buttrock:

And the book on philosophy is a page turner. I never knew I'd been doing it wrong all these years...:keke:

Thanks man, Merry Christmas!!

aG2teM8.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Glad you liked it, I was kinda sweating that you already found one and didn't post about it.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Glad you liked it, I was kinda sweating that you already found one and didn't post about it.

Bold move!! Didn't find a quality one anywhere, and this looks excellent. I didn't even know this board existed until you gifted it to me! Looks like it's new for 2015 and they are sold out on their site. Now I can get some Galaga high score competitions happening this Christmas with the family. :) Bravo sir!!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Wow. Reclaimer's mom is super tiny compared to Joey's mammoth dong.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That cawk pic is awesome J, and I'm glad you were able to find a good quality one.

----------------------------

I got another package, you guys are too much. This one came from JasonToddLives. He knows how much I love KOF96.

IMG_4980.jpg

Thanks a bunch Jason. I have never seen this booklet before nor did I know PS1 had KOF96, it's very appreciated.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
So glad you liked it Mj,

When I got your name, I already knew I was gonna do a RyGos sprite for you, but I had a hard time thinking of what else to get for the guy who has everything, and can make what he doesn't (like cabs!!) The random vg stuff I picked up for you the last time I went to Astrodan's store.

You have helped me out so much over the years with your group buys and sales, I was trying my best to return the favor :)

the reason you got 2 boxes, is because I messed up the 1st sprite and frame by trying to use super glue to hold it :( and I used all my grey beads to make it, so I had to order some more (because you can only get black white and red at michaels pretty much) and make the whole thing over again. I'm glad the second one made it to you safe and sound.

merry christmas buddy!!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
My wife kept having these looks of "I wish i'd thought of that" as I opened up the Hearthstone stuff and then the bead art. She always tries to find something "special" that I won't find on my own and this year she swears she hasn't found anything. (Last year it was a Pysanky Egg and 3 Swedish Dala Horses). When we get to this age it's tough to find things - most of us see something we need / want (within reason), and we just grab it. Then family and friends ask for ideas and you really don't have any.

So I am as sincere as I can possibly be when I say you just absolutely killed it. I have the Gossy above my cab right now and am going to mount it to a larger board that I can then screw it into place - it really classes up the joint!

=============================================================

I also have to give a completely unexpected shout out to AOIDDR. I mistakenly shipped him some OL2 player cards a couple months back - I told them to return 'em the next time we did a deal or whatever, no rush. Yesterday a random box arrived, it had the OL2 cards...along with 2 brand new books he had edited. There was a nice note along with it as well - a class act. Thank you so much dood!

Spoiler:
ZGN3hrm.jpg

I just got:

image2_zps6pjbx8yc.jpg

image1_zpsakqpwh6h.jpg

Mmhhh... TL;DR....

image1-3_zpsxebgxh5x.jpg

AND... mandatory Penis pic:

image3_zpsugun74wi.jpg

Bill Killgore... deadman walking... or in hiding?

xROTx

PS. THANKS MAN!:kisskisskiss:

Shit..I just saw this. Westy 12 is a solid beer. It was at one time #1 beer in the world via Beer Advocate. It was only released once outside of Belgium a few years ago when the monks needed funds to rebuild the abbey. You definitely want to age at least one I have had fresh and 3 years aged. it does get better! Solid brew, your secret Santa rocks!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Looks like my giftee's package was delivered on Monday. Hopefully they were home to receive it.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Shit..I just saw this. Westy 12 is a solid beer. It was at one time #1 beer in the world via Beer Advocate. It was only released once outside of Belgium a few years ago when the monks needed funds to rebuild the abbey. You definitely want to age at least one I have had fresh and 3 years aged. it does get better! Solid brew, your secret Santa rocks!

Yeah, i thought 3 would be a bit to little so i sent him another 3 on the way with a poster size dick pick.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Got my gift from Yodd and all I can say is holy shit dude. An Nvidia Shield!?! You rock!!! Been looking to get a streaming media box and this is much nicer than the ones I've been looking at. Thanks a million. The card was awesome too, lol. ... And chocolates, yeah, already gone. 👍ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450901519.575320.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450901538.241987.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450901550.758631.jpg

Can't thank you enough.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yodd hits a home run again. And those are some hairy balls!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Yodd hits a home run again. And those are some hairy balls!

I was seriously blown away when I opened my gift. I'd have been happy with the chocolates. Lol.