sega_junkie = Japhie/Casey/neotokyobikerkid

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just in case some of you don't know, "sega_junkie" is also 1 of Casey/Japhie's eBay accounts.

-SG

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
I know he is despised alot, but how does he do his scamming? I don't know much about him besides his Ikaruga adventure (buying tons of copies, hoping it will sell like Radiant Silvergun)

Saturn Gamer

Hardened Shock Trooper
neo-geo 2:
really?!?!?!?

So now hes shill bidding on top of scamming!
Yes, it's him. A few months ago when his Jesicasman7 account was getting screwed, he tried to sell under "sega_junkie". He would have California as his residing state at the top of the auction, but at the BOTTOM he would have "send payment to Casey in Tampa, Fl or via PayPal, etc.".

I e-mailed him about it & the account stopped being used for about 2 months. NOW, I see it's VERY active & also with the help of shill bidding.

-SG.....just a friendly warning.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
As of last night Japhie/Casey/neotokyobikerkid Ebay ID was unregistered user..
But he's now using his mothers account..
caroles-collectibles

watch out..

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3230104484&category=3945" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3230104484&category=3945</a>

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I bought a CPS2 A board and a CPS2 D&D Tower of Doom B board off sega_junkie a few weeks ago, and the auction didnt say anything about sending payment to Casey in Tampa.

Also the return address was from Visalia, CA as was the postage sticker. Now someone could easily put a fake return address, but not a postage sticker.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Still suspicious...

He can also have a friend living there and use him as a tool to hidde his scams at the begining.

Let's wait and see to confirm that.